• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

what are the cons of lavatube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Hello Twentyone ,

I just ordered the Starfire VV mod it's like a Lava Tube , however it's better , it has 3.9 amp out put so you can run anything with out a voltage drop. And this is a good deal to , at $69.99 and $1.99 shipping , unreal !

The kit comes with everything ,2- batteries , charger , case , 5-cartomizers you choose the ohms 2-5 ohms .

I have a chrome Lava Tube and it's nice but it will drop your volts if you try to run anything 2.5ohms or lower.
It has this protection thing built in. So the LCD will say 6.0 volts but it's really like 3.7v. it tries to not burn up your atomizer , like if you run a 2.0 ohm one. So you can run 3.0 ohm carto's and attys and get a much better volt range .

But the Starfire is way better ! it reads out, ohms, volts , has 3.9 amps , 3.0--6.0 voltage.
Here is the link ;; StarFire VV Starter Kit has a sealed 510 connector from 3 Volts to 6 Volts Variable Voltage of 510 atomizers and cartomizers.Variable Voltage.Choose Voltage Battery Lasts Over Day.Lava Flow,Knight Rider/Lava Tube
So the problems the Lava Tube has had is now fixed with this upgrade the Starfire VV.

OPTIMO has a nice video review of it ; StarFire VV Kit AKA Lava Tube Knight Rider VTube Version 2 V2.0 3.9 Amp Review - YouTube

The video is at the bottom of the ecigcharleston StarFire web page also !

Best Wishes.....

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
What happens at 3.5v?

You will change battery lorx.. :D

buy a few good batteries should be able to solve the problem, selection of carto might also help...got budget, get provari, low on budget, LT should be good enough...:D

I use both stock battery, AW IMR, AW Protected on those..All the same below 3.5v..

All on Boge XXL LR cartos..Still using those same cartos on my ProVari..

ussr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
nbcb
What is the latest version of lavatube? The chrome?

I think I got budget to get lavatube. But I'm just afraid of the difficulty it is in bringing it in. And also scared that the spare parts also have to get from oversea.

For LT, you do not need to bring something that is already in.. Catch my drift?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm jealous but congratulations on your decision, you won't regret :)

No need to be jealous, my friend. The 1st and foremost objective of vaping is to quit smoking. 2nd is save your health. 3rd would be to save your money. Once you hit the 3rd stage my friend, give yourself a pat, and see whether you deserve a ProVari or not. If not, whatever you have right now is good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread