ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Greece

Cage

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2009
Arizona, USA
Ha, you got me Cage :D

If you're bi-curious Phil you should check Trumpy out ;)

emot19.gif

Phil?

Last edited:

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Last edited:

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
Sounds way better than pg. Prevents cancer in rats, repairs nerves, relieves constipation (lol), the list is endless. Where do I get this magic drug, cuz the pg is killing me? On a side note, my new dse901 says in the instruction book that the vapor comes from water-soluble glue. Like Elmer's? Hope that's just a bad Chinese translation...

parapo

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Greece
They say (Sedansa) that it's PEG 400

PEG 400 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So it's Polyethylene Glycol 400. If one of you scientific people can tell us if that's any healthier than PG that would be useful. :)

really they said that it's PEG 400????

from what i have read in the German forum, it's the worst....
it mutates the cells because it is too big to get absorbed.
and kidney failure is also in that list... 8-o

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
PEG400 is what Sedansa (at least: Sedansa USA) says they are now using (strangely enough there is some conflicting info about this though). If you want to read about PEG in e-liquid, here is a long but interesting read, that also gives info on PG and VG that is worth knowing (it's english through google translate so keep that in mind): http://translate.google.com/transla...p?tid=3727&page=1&sl=de&tl=en&history_state0=

PG is PropyleneGlycol
VG = VegetableGlycerine

PPG is PolypropyleneGlycol... and you don't want that in liquid! (However, some people tend to give PropyleneGlycol the abbreviation PPG - always tell them to change that; but it still happens, causing bad misunderstandings)

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
PEG400 is what Sedansa (at least: Sedansa USA) says they are now using (strangely enough there is some conflicting info about this though). If you want to read about PEG in e-liquid, here is a long but interesting read, that also gives info on PG and VG that is worth knowing (it's english through google translate so keep that in mind):

PG is PropyleneGlycol
VG = VegetableGlycerine

PPG is PolypropyleneGlycol... and you don't want that in liquid! (However, some people tend to give PropyleneGlycol the abbreviation PPG - always tell them to change that; but it still happens, causing bad misunderstandings)

Did you mean to put a link in here katink ?

If you want to read about PEG in e-liquid, here is a long but interesting read, that also gives info on PG and VG that is worth knowing (it's english
through google translate so keep that in mind):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread