Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
There is a character known as Q who is basically omnipotent. He is always putting the crew through really elaborate tests and trials, pretty much just pestering them. He loses his powers and ends up on the ship. This is the scene where he's explaining that to Picard.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
Oh, that means a lot more now that I look at the image from that context.

I had a gentleman friend compare our relationship to the last episode of something Star Trek related, and he quoted something and then mentioned Q and told me the background and I got very confused and thought

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAAAAAN? :shock::confused:

LOL

Reactions: greasegizzard

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I don't have a matching tank and battery for my wizard costume!
This is cracking me up! I'm looking through these old threads and this one is hilarious because people wrote what their *old* avatars are saying, and now I'm applying them to their new avatars and it's a lotta fun.

Yours was particularly funny because your description could now be switched with TheBlueAdept's description and it would fit.

Oh, I need a new hobby. :pervy:

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Oh, that means a lot more now that I look at the image from that context.

I had a gentleman friend compare our relationship to the last episode of something Star Trek related, and he quoted something and then mentioned Q and told me the background and I got very confused and thought

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAAAAAN? :shock::confused:

LOL
Maybe the last episode of The Next Generation. Q was in it, back up to his hijinks. He was in the first episode where he put Picard on trial for the entire human race. Then in the last episode, he said the trial had never ended. I don't know what any of the other series finales were about. I don't care for any of the other ones that much.

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Maybe the last episode of The Next Generation. Q was in it, back up to his hijinks. He was in the first episode where he put Picard on trial for the entire human race. Then in the last episode, he said the trial had never ended. I don't know what any of the other series finales were about. I don't care for any of the other ones that much.

Oh, yeah. I think that was the one he was talking about. My other friend was really into the Cpt. Kirk era. He named his son James Tiberius. No joke. :p

Reactions: greasegizzard

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Oh, yeah. I think that was the one he was talking about. My other friend was really into the Cpt. Kirk era. He named his son James Tiberius. No joke. :p
Wow...that's dedication. Tiberius is a pretty cool name, though.

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Wow...that's dedication. Tiberius is a pretty cool name, though.

Yeah, it is. He had promised he'd do it when he grew up, and he was not lying. Now, he's getting ready to have a daughter, and she's stuck with a very normal name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread