Status
Not open for further replies.

strell

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
www.VapeZone.com
vapezone.com
What is the best des901 out there? And from who (company) ? Want to buy one
I don't want to necessarily promote one store because at this point we have ordered 901 kits or parts from four different businesses (both domestic and foreign) and all have been of equal quality and interchangeable. We don't even have the problem QueenInNC mentioned with 901 and 4075 parts not working together.

That said, I'd recommend whoever is cheapest. If it will get through customs, www.e-cigarette-mart.com has a 901b for $30 shipped. We just ordered our second from them. The last one took about 10 days to arrive.

Marlyn M

Apr 1, 2009
NV
I have purchased a DSE901 form smokesafe.com, ruyandirect.com, and smokeliberation.com. It is by far my favorite model. I would have to say smokesafe was the best, James gets back to you with a day with any question you might have and the shipping is prompt. I had mine within 3 days of ordering. Ruyandirect is of courcse in China and Wayne is wonderful about answering your questions, there is the wait for delivery 7-10 days, if you choose EMS shipping. Lastley, smokeliberation, I had no problem with them, my roommate however did and even after several emails (4) could never get a response. The shipping was a bit slow, but it is USPS. The products have all worked better thsan many have reported on the forum, I haven't had any problems with any of them, yet.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC

hi My DSE 901 is the workhorse of my group
I, too do not like to suggest a supplier over another, I will share that

Wayne at Heavens Gift is special, although he is in China and it takes an extra few days to get here, his prices cannot be beat

TrueVapor, Nathan is special and always is prepared to serve us well. He ships out in a day and it gets here quickly, he is in the US

PS is special, they get all there stuff out quickly and supports everything he sells, also in the US

Dietsmokes is special and has a strong site and services his stuff well, also US

Myvaporstore is special and services and gets it all out quickly is in NY so it may get there the fastest

That is just a few of the very special suppliers that are all wanting to serve us well

I hope this helps,

snap6cat

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
Connecticut,USA
I think they all come from 1 or 2 factories in China. In the US there are advantages to e-smokeytreats.com. Shipping is very quick, and warranty service seems to be the very best. I think it is the longest offered. These parts are pretty standardized, they do not always last, but I think it is great that I am covered. I had to get a couple of parts replaced, NO PROBLEM at all. I know I paid a little more, but I am quite happy.
David

May all of your vapors be sweet and tasty and your carts always full.

Hardpack

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Reno, Nev.
I got my 2 originals from Heavens Gift. Great prices and no problems. Placed another order with BestEcig also in China. Happy with them also. Just got a 901 passthrough and couldn't be more pleased. It produces much more vapor.Highly reccomended. Got it from BestEcig. Got some juice from Eastmall and David also seems reliable.

I ordered a couple of 901 kits from Chad at The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home I can't say enough good about the service, communication was fantastic. I'm in Canada so the delivery was a bit slow (customs, USPS then CanadaPost) but it got shipped out the day I placed my order. I think the products are pretty uniform and his prices are competitive so service is the only thing that can really make a difference.

Margaret

dibbyb

Apr 14, 2009
Syracuse, NY
Black. Just got it from China, took abt 10 days. It puts out twice the vapor and twice the hit of my Njoy Pro (RN4081), BUT - there is a nasty weird taste (cat piss?) even though I refilled the cart. I took the batting out and smoked straight thru mouthpiece, same taste. Then smoked by dripping without the mouthpiece, same taste. So I assume it's the something burning off the atomizer, maybe a coating left from manufacture. I'm hoping it will go away after a while.:cry:
Good deal for $30 if that taste goes away.

dibbyb

Apr 14, 2009
Syracuse, NY
I took the batting out, washed it in water, then dropped a few drops of good liquid into the atomizer and blew on it to force it thru. Viola! no cat piss taste. Evidently its the factory cartridge stuff that was causing it. I'll have to wash the rest out and refill. Maybe I'll save the juice, might be able to sell it to mailmen to repel dogs.
:hubba:

Static-Inferno

May 29, 2009
Just a newbie here turned from long time guest lurker,
I dumped my Npro for a DSE901 from digital smoke shop.
So far I'm absolutely thrilled. It's of original design.
The liquid I got from there called smoke juice is muuuuuch better than anything njoy makes.
I was sittin in my office and took a good long drag after a long drawn out phone call, I felt like I had been kicked in the lungs by a mule with no ribs to protect me. I blew out a huuuuuge plume of vapor and started choking and coughing.
I almost cracked up over it.
They were out of DSE901 mini kits. :(
I'd like to see a lack of starter kits try and stop me though.
I ordered from the spare parts section!:lol:
To be exact: 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, a 5 pack of blank carts, a 10 ml bottle of smoke juice and 1 wall charger. It ran me about 60 bucks shipping and all. Not a bad deal at all considering NJOY wants over 70 bucks for their starter kit.
I just wish I had known then what I know now. tch. I guess that's the spoiled brat in me wanting it then and there on the spot.

The shipping from DSS was unreal. It's as if he air dropped it himself.
The packing was good too.
I left a review of it in his guest book as well.

The DSE901 is definitely the way to go. And if you're looking for a good deal look up digital smoke shop.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread