What is the best des901 out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapunzel

Sep 25, 2009
AK-Rowdy, OH
I have placed several large orders with HealthCabin and haven't been disappointed yet. I've been ordering in bulk for my coworkers and fellow students. I've always ordered my eliquid and hardware separately. The hardware usually comes in about 5 days, and the eliquid comes in about 10.

For the price and the discount I get for ordering in bulk, I see no reason for me to go elsewhere. I love HealthCabin's prompt response to emails and super fast shipping.

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Phil at E Smokey Treats...Da Bomb,.... best customer service, excellent warranty - ( totally stands behind his product ), plus ya get 2 ciggs in the starter pack...I just found out from Phil today that they will be offering the DSE901's not only in black, or midnight blue but will be available in burgundy as well

Yours in an old post but I have to second that sentiment.
The 901 I ordered from EST was weighty, longest battery life between charges and it lasted three months. Oh and the midnight blue was beautiful.

Since then I judge all other 901 parts against that one and sadly his has spoiled me. Any other future 901 and 801 parts I need I am going to buy from him and see if it wasn't a fluke.

Unperson

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
New England, U.S.A.
Well, if the original question was referring to the 901 model itself, and not which vendor is best, then there is only one true DSE901 and it is manufactured by Sailebao (China). A lot of manufacturers will reproduce other company models, but Sailebao is the original manufacturer of the DSE series (801, 901, etc.). Sailebao sells a version of the 510, but Joye is the original maker of the 510.

A short list of a few manufacturers and the models they are credited with is:

Sailebao: 801, 901
Joye: 510
Kanger: KR808D-1
Smoore: 401

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread