What is the best juice's you ever tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

talyeho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Israel
Someone can do that favor for me? :\
Thank's all for the help but i cant see something that i will be like :\

But i have an idea! if someone can do me a favor i will love to get juice's from MOV (someone that live in USA and have a USA visa and address), i will give him the money of the order and what i like to buy and he could buy me some juice's from them :)

KerryK

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2012
Madtown, WI
PLUID, no contest.....

Camera(40).jpg

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
SafeCig prefilled carto at 18 mg of Classic Tobacco. Did it taste the best? Absolutely not. But, considering that was 3 years ago and it was my first, for the sake of opening the door, I'll say it was the best! Anything that wasn't bad enough to turn me off and send me back to smoking is the best!

The first eliquid that made me fall flat on my face with its goodness was BWB RY4. That was the first flavor that let me know the possibilities of eliquid, and more specifically, natural tobacco liquid.

To answer you specific question, though I don't know if you'll dig these:

Ahlusion - Blue Grass Burley, Smooth Criminal, W&A Sasparilla (<---is almost too good to recommend! LOL)

GoodeJuice - Patriot, Fire Cured, Vita Bella

Heather's Heavely Vapes: Gandalf, Huntsman, and Dragon's Fire

NiteLiteVapor: Gold, Bounty Hunter (only recently have I accepted BH into the fold)

Mom and Pop Vapor Shop - Tobacco Haze

Backwoods Brew - 555 Exotic

This list is kinda goofy because I don't think in terms of top liquids per se, but these are some liquids that have withstood the test of time, for me, in terms of flavor. Are there more on my list? Hell yeah!

Last edited:

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
I'm looking for special Juice's not just a bold flavor, any suggest?

Lots of suggestions in this thread already. You aren't going to know what you like until you try it.

What sounds good to you? What foods, desserts, and drinks are your favorite? Eliminating tobacco flavors definitely helps narrow it down, but there is still a multitude out there to choose from.

0_0 *** Sent from my Droid Incredible 4G LTE *** 0_0

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
It's impossible for me to pick a "best". I have quite a few that I really like and keep them all in rotation.

Ahlusion Smooth Criminal, Sweet Georgia Peach, Melon Crisp, Gold Rising
Murdock Maha Ras, 710, Pluid
Copper Creek House Blend, Voo's Broo, Twisted Tobacco
Velvet Vapor Blue Beard Tobacco, Burley Beard Tobacco and White Beard Tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread