what is the best tank for pure vg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago1919

Verified Member
I don't think that the Istick 50W will handle .1 ohm, regardless, nobody makes a .1 coil for tanks. I'd go with the Herakles.. It's a .6 coil but you run it at 40W plus. I run mine with 90% VG juice at around 50W and love the flavor and vapor production. It hits harder than the Subtanks (IMHO) and the flavor is near perfect. I don't like the Herakles with lower than 60-70% VG, I notice that it spits juice like the Atlantis does with higher PG juices. But since you're allergic to PG that wont matter :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Unless you use a drip atomizer (510 factory-made atomizer or rebuildable), you'll likely have some issues with 100% vg with any tank because of the thickness or viscosity of vegetable glycerin.

In my tanks I use a pg/vg ratio. With my all-vg liquids I drip exclusively.

I've yet to see a battery that you can safely use with 0.1 ohms. :glare:

Last edited:

Ggrhaulin

Mar 24, 2015
Atlanta, GA, USA
I have the same problem. use the same tank and the aspire Atlantis tank. I use distiller water at about 2-3% and vodka 100proof. If I notice the mix is to thin while in the tank I add a couple drops of VG. To thick I add a little vodka. For me it's worth the little bit of hassle to have the perfect hit and I usually get at least two weeks out of either tanks coil.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
What is the best tank for pure vg (have to use pure cuz of allergy to pg).
I have an Istick 50w and i want to sub ohm.
a tank with .1 would be great.

tanks for your recommendation.

Reason is my kanger subtank mini .5 coil last only about a day before it's vapor production is slashed in half.
thanks
angele:unsure:

Why do you think you need .1 coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread