What is the correct width for SS pre rolling (Genesis)? Have seen differing widths for RBA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exhaler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Mountains of NC, USA
First I currently have a Genesis V2 with an AGA T+ arriving tomorrow. Several days ago I did a search for width of the mesh before it is rolled and saw 11/2". Last night I read it is 3" from a thread on Genesis re-building. Yesterday morning I was tinkering and decided to roll my first wick using my 500 mesh. I used a 11/2" piece, rolled it up nice and tight (with hole), burnt it off, put a 5/6 coil of 30 wire on it at 2.4 ohms and am vaping away. I do not have to keep the fill hole screw out, it does not leak with the thinner 11/2 inch mesh and puts lots of vapor out. Much better than the stock wick it came with.
To be honest, I thought it was 3", but........
Thanks all in advance,
Gil

Last edited:
How do you guys roll 3in of mesh thin enough to fit inside the tiny wick hole in the AGA? I've been rolling wicks for the past two days and I started at 3in... now my wicks are 1in by 1in. Otherwise it's way too fat to fit in the hole, and as far as length, a 1.5 in wick will be touching the top cap and cause shorts for me...

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread