What is the most disgusting eliquid flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshM

Moved On
Jan 17, 2013
US
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Moved On

BlackChad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Back In Mesa
my worst ever was the cappuccino flavor i got with my first order from liberty flights. It tasted like spot-on burnt popcorn. On top of that, i had to literally throw the atty away after i vaped it because you could NOT get that taste out. better yet, i didnt know any better and figured that since i love cappuccino i would just get the 30ml bottle without trying it. SMART!

Gabe1291

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.myspace.com
Worst I've ever done was take and juice a garlic clove and mix that with Nic base. It SEEMED like a good idea at the time, I had a garlic breadsticks flavor thing in my mind.....until I tried it. Tasted vile, and also managed to make the entire house reek of burnt garlic for a few days. The atty was a total loss as was my sense of taste for a few days after that. Everything tasted like a burp after eating Italian food O_O

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
my worst ever was the cappuccino flavor i got with my first order from liberty flights. It tasted like spot-on burnt popcorn. On top of that, i had to literally throw the atty away after i vaped it because you could NOT get that taste out. better yet, i didnt know any better and figured that since i love cappuccino i would just get the 30ml bottle without trying it. SMART!
I've had that cappuccino and yes, it is somehow an unholy foulness. I got burnt butter and vanilla combined with something akin to chemical fire ......ant :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread