Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
The Virus from Nicoticket is my absolute FAVORITE tobacco vape. It was voted the #1 Tobacco on ECF for 2013. Wonderfully blended and is not a harsh tobacco vape that one might think initially. I taste Vanilla, Cinnamon, nuttiness, sometimes Chocolate and Graham .... so hard to pin down. Definitely a good choice for the person beginning to try tobacco as well as the seasoned pro, LOL. They also have a milder tobacco choice called "Radioactive" that is a favorite for many people.
Nicoticket is a great company and they ship super fast, usually the same day.

They also came out with a new release today, Cherry Rose Tobacco -- lightly floral with sweet cherry and their signature tobacco -
Truly, there isn't a bad one in the bunch. I'm really glad I found them since now several of my favorites are all in one place.
http://www.nicoticket.com

BatKami

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
I was just looking at their site today and just thinking to myself about how I wanted to try the Virus! Haha! It's funny you mentioned that! I ordered a Cherry flavored eliquid from My Freedom Smokes, and I did not like it one bit it was extremely harsh and just way too strong and the nicotine dosage was extremely low as well. So I have no idea what was going on there! lol. But I will say this they do have a good selection of tanks and replacement parts as well as acessories and mods for some pretty decent prices. The local vape shops are my house charge so much for tanks its ridiculous! Also, thank you for the feedback! It is greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread