what is your fav tank type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
I'm more into the Bottom coils over Top coils. Kanger T3's/Evods/Protank, 2.5ohm heads at a range of 3.8-4.4 Volts depending on the liquid flavor. Have tried CE4's, Kanger T2's (CE5), not really into them so much, though I am looking into maybe a Vivi or iClear30 this weekend. I do have several Kanger T4 Micromizers for my 510 cig-alikes that I prefer over cartos. Tried a couple DCT, seem pretty good so they sit as backups. At home I switch between my protank on a 1200 mah VV Ego and drip attys on my Ego Twists. I'm still getting pretty much into this so like changing up flavors and attachments all the time when home. Out and about or at work, the T3's and Evods are busted out with 510s as spares with my high nic juices in the T4's, thats just how I'm rolling atm. Looking at next big purchase an Innokin SVD or MVP, mayber a Zmax V3 Telescope or Smoktech SID, depends where my budget is at the end of the week or end of the month.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
I'm a vivi-nova fan too - I have a mini and a mama clearo - both metal.

But I also use my CE5's on a daily basis as well as EVODs. My pro-tank occasionally get's busted out when I feel like tasting metal and vaping nothing and sucking on it so hard my cheeks hurt...

I like the CE5 because they are my first vaping clearo, and everyone loves their first right? I get good flavor from it too, minimal dry hits. Yes, I guess you have to baby them a little bit but I just like them. I don't like it because it only holds 1.6ml
I like the EVOD because it has never leaked, easy to use, great vapor and flavor - I don't like it because it only holds 1.6 ml

I also like both of them equally, but I always go back to my vivi novas. I suppose I will eventually try carto tanks, but for right now, I'm really happy with my setup.

Kenny Young

Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Phoenix AZ, USA
www.facebook.com
I didn't want the hassle of worrying about e-juice degrading the plastic in my tanks so I spent some money upfront.

I bought 4 Kanger Protanks and 3 Mini Vivi Nova Metal Tanks.

The ProTanks are bottom coil and are airy (which just means when you take a puff, a lot of air passes through it. I don't mind it a bit), and I use them exclusively on my Vamo V2.

I have not gotten the Vivi Nova's in the mail yet (today YAY!), but I've had a top coil tank before (iClear 16) and I like them. I'll be using these on my eGo C passthrough.

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
I like the protanks they are a easy and sturdy tank. I ues my AGA most of the time, But i have a protank in my back up kit and i have one at home with my high nic level cinnamon roll (seems like you need a dedicated tank for this stuff the scent seems to stick around forever) for the morning kickstart.

Last edited:

Str8_Aim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
.... Rapids,MN
I had like 3 different kinds of clearomizers(iClear16's were good) then got some carto tanks and just didn't like the "filler" taste and having to deal with the pain in the ... to fill them. Got a Kanger Pro Tank and was over joyed with it. Send all my clearo's and carto tanks to my cousin and now have only Pro Tanks!(5)

But devices are just as subjective as e-liquid. Depends on what you like and feel comfortable with using. Not every container will work for everyone, just research and try out as many as you can. Local meets are great for try different devices.

Last edited:

Gary Mcroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I like bcc tanks the most. The mt3, evod, and protank are what I tend to use by far the most. Can't stand the ce4 style top coils, there always doing something you dont want them to do, ha. One day there leaking then dry hitting so your twirling em like an ... all the time or priming them before a hit, then you flood em. No thank you. Although the iclear 16 is the best top coil ive used because it wicks so well dry hits and twirling isnt an issue, it will destroy some liquid though. Im trying a dual coil vivi nova now and its ok I guess, no dry hits but it seems to have muted flavor and a super hot hit and I dont mind hot hits. SOOO... Protank if I had to pick just one

but i dont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread