What is your favorite vape at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm going to try Steampunk and let you know what I think, it sounds really good and I like that the 30ml is only $15 :)

All About Vapor is one of the B&M's in my area. Really good customer service and pretty competitive prices. Steampunk was one of the first flavors I tried when I first started vaping, and it's remained a favorite. When I'm lazy and one of my tanks with custard is almost empty I'll just all the steampunk to whatever custard is still in the tank.

Rcw1120

Apr 2, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
That does sound good. Is it safe for a plastic tank (Triton)?

I might have to order some of that Coolcumber Melon it sounds delicious!

It is delicious! Its a decent price too, and its The Vapor Chef afterall. I have used it in plastic tanks a lot, it works just fine!

I love how mellow and calming it is. Its great before bed.

Darkotic

Verified Member
It is delicious! Its a decent price too, and its The Vapor Chef afterall. I have used it in plastic tanks a lot, it works just fine!

I love how mellow and calming it is. Its great before bed.

Have you tried AVE's PG Hype? If so is it anything like that? it's a melon flavor, I tried it recently and it is really good.

Darkotic

Verified Member
All About Vapor is one of the B&M's in my area. Really good customer service and pretty competitive prices. Steampunk was one of the first flavors I tried when I first started vaping, and it's remained a favorite. When I'm lazy and one of my tanks with custard is almost empty I'll just all the steampunk to whatever custard is still in the tank.

I just ordered steampunk, I'm excited to try it!

Lunger

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
South Florida
Mod: EHpro Electric Angel (Clone)
Atomizer: Igo-W
Coil(s): Dual Micro Coils 26 G Kanthal 8 wraps
Battery: Sony US18650VTC4 2100mAh 30 amp
Top Cap Airhole Size: 3/32 in
Wicks: Rolled cotton ball
E-Liquid: DIY 6mg nic 70/30 vg/pg I like to call "Circuz Frenzy". Consists of Wizard Labs nic base. The flavorings are all from the flavor apprentice. Flavorings in the mix are: Circus Cotton Candy, Gummy Candy, Grape, Strawberry, Violet Candy and a tiny bit of Menthol.

Demonstration Video

oaywee.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't tried any of Quack's juices. I'll check them out, reading the description on Gizzard juice makes me want to vape it! I don't like my vape's overly sweet otherwise I get sick of the flavor. If you haven't tried any of Nickoticket's juices give them a shot "Creme brulee" is also really good and the prices are just right, $22 for a 50ml. It looks like they just put up a new flavor too "snickerdoodle cookie" damn that sounds good. I was about to order some Casablanca a few weeks ago but my vape budget was blown. I've been meaning to try it for a long time, what does it taste like to you?

I honestly can't describe it. It's definitely a tad tobaccoish but it's all over the place. Im not too experienced with the sort of flavors it has. I've been vaping it a bit trying to review it here but can't pinpoint it. All I know is that I keep vaping it so my conclusion is its good. Haha.

Darkotic

Verified Member
I honestly can't describe it. It's definitely a tad tobaccoish but it's all over the place. Im not too experienced with the sort of flavors it has. I've been vaping it a bit trying to review it here but can't pinpoint it. All I know is that I keep vaping it so my conclusion is its good. Haha.

Lol sounds good I'll have to try it for myself.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Right this minute:

IBTanked 22mm XL carto tank
Smoktech 1.7 ohm XL cartomizer
Northland vapor BeeBacco (I wish they weren't out of business, I bought several bottle of juice when they were having their "going out of business" sale last month, and I really like the BeeBacco)
Provari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread