What is your opinion??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
My opinion is probably bad on this as I don't like pass thru's in general. The cord really really bothers me and seems to always be in the way. I in fact shy away from products that have a built in pass thru port. You might end up liking a pass thru. One question, what are you going to do when you are away from an electrical connection?

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I don't have the kit you are referencing, but on really long drives, I love my passthru. Takes all of the worry out of having enough batts available. Since I have a ego style passthru battery, as long as I keep a cable in the car, I can use it in an emergency even on short trips. It has saved my bacon several times.

bazmonkey

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Oakland, CA
Do you guys think I should also order the batteries with charger?

Do you think you'll want to use your ProVari and walk at the same time? IDK about you, but my smoking habits never really involved sitting in a car or next to an electrical outlet.

I'd have argued against getting the pass-thru unless you have a LOT of long drives in your life. Part of the appeal of APV's are big, long-lasting, replaceable batteries. It'd be like getting an umbrella but not opening it and bringing a raincoat instead.

Last edited:

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
Do you think you'll want to use your ProVari and walk at the same time? IDK about you, but my smoking habits never really involved sitting in a car or next to an electrical outlet.

I'd have argued against getting the pass-thru unless you have a LOT of long drives in your life. Part of the appeal of APV's are big, long-lasting, replaceable batteries. It'd be like getting an umbrella but not opening it and bringing a raincoat instead.

That is a good point!! although i spend on an average of 10 hours a day inside a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread