Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
What juice is your favorite? and where can i buy it.
I want to expand from just PS cause they seem kinda pricy, but will still buy the riskee cause it is good.

Ordered a chuck today and can not wait till it gets here :)

Love all of Dawn's juice at www.diyflavorshack.com ( try the red hots)

Tasty Vapor has great juice and he will mix it stronger or weaker, and you can combine flavors. His Pineapple/orange is awesome, as well as his cinnamon and he has great prices !

NHaler has great juice..and lung juice which is full of good things for your lungs..and love the orange lung juice, heard the pear was awesome

Ms T's baking essentials has good juice too, lots of flavors to choose from

I have to have strong flavors..my taste buds must be dead, so i lean towards the stronger juices...and i like fruity stuff..

I suggest trying small vials ( 6mg) of different flavors until you decide what you like. Some things I think I would love, i dont. And others that ive tried that i didnt think would be good turn out to be my favorites.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Wanted to add that I'm not crazy about Loranne's flavorings...I like Capella flavor drops much better ! Also, Tasty Puff's flavorings are great. Their Juicy fruit tastes just like the gum.

The above recommendations are for flavorings only, you will have to mix the drops with unflavored nic juice that you can purchase from many of these vendors on this forum.

RedZone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
I'm only a month into vaping, so I haven't made the move to mixing my own juices....

I'm stuck on combo flavors w/ banana for some reason, Chocolate Mint Banana Float from DIYFS, and Bananas Fosters Coffee from Ms T's, are OUTRAGEOUS!!! I've purchased Caramel/Apple and Strawberry Cheesecake from Ms T's also....

I vape Johnson Creek Espresso w/ my morning Joe, nice complimentary flavor in the am.

I've steered completely away from tobacco like flavors. Why would I want ANYTHING that reminds me of the analog days? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread