• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What makes up a VP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiker86

Jul 9, 2012
singapore
Hey all.. Im kinda new.. Still awaiting the order of my VP to come.. Read a few post from people and come across terms like cartomizers, atomizers, drip tips, and of course the battery. And then there is also the adapter/extender.

Can anyone just help me out?

What are cartomizers and what are its purpose? it has to be combined with something else to work?

What are atomizers and needs to combine with?

and drip tips?

NOOB!!

Ace of Spades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
masuqot
Hello there!...It's PV ntw not VP..Cartos are also what you can use to vape when you fill it with juices you bought and yes you need to attach it to ur PV kit so that you can vape it , Dont forget to buy driptips for ur cartomizer so yeah you need drip tips when you vape...atomizer I am not sure yet cause I still have yet to buy it too

btw cartomizer can also be used with tanks ...so yeah :D

Last edited:

Doohan78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Vape Planet
Noob here too. See if i can help.

Cartomizer = cartridge + atomizer (2in1)----plus battery = vape
Atomizer is for dripping ( usually few drops) ---plus battery =vape
Some atomizer can combine with ejuices cartridge then plus battery =vape
Drip tips are the mouth piece. If using atomizer the u can drip the ejuices in feom the tip but some choose to remove the tip and then drips. Hope that help. Newbie here too. Dun scold me if i get it wrong.

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
Drip tips are just the tips. Like if you have experienced sheesha before, the top part is a tip right? Like a mouthpiece. SO basically it is a mouth piece, but you can drip your juice inside. You will need a drip tip as a mouthpiece if you want, and it allows you to trip juice inside for your atomizer.

As for cartomizers, they are basically a polyfill inside that absorbs juice, and then the heating coil inside the cartomizer heats the juice up and it turns to vapor. Tank are basically a tank around the cartomizer which you have to replace depending on how you vape, and how it works is that, it automically fills up the cartomizer with the holes that are either pre-punched or punched yourself :)

PandaPanda77

Jul 4, 2012
Sing A Song
I dunno about you guys man, but when I was smoking analogs, the combi of smoking and doing big business in the toilet is... heavenly. LOL!!!

Also, wifey not very happy about smoking at home. If she were to find out that I'm vaping... I think I have to spend another $100+ to placate her. HAHHAAH.

So far so good, my first vaping experience. But my PV came only with 5 tanks. And stupid me I forgot to order more liquids. Guess I'll have to order from overseas again... for the liquid. Sux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread