What method do you use? (cart, drip, cartomizer, etc.)

What juicing method do you use?

• cartridge + atomizer

• cartomizer

• dripping

• Tank system

• feeder system

• Zero Fill Mod (or derivative)

• Other cart mod

• I switch a lot (also choose from above)

• Other (please explain below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

transmothra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I tried tanking, but i barely got any vapour out of it. This was several months ago. Are they that much better now? What tank system do you guys like?

I'm surprised cartos are so popular. I don't get nearly as much vapour as i do with dripping. It just seems really... dry. I have to draw a lot more. Am i missing something?

Thanks for all the great responses you guise!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I was a cartomizer freak until two things happened at the same time: 1.) I ran out of cartomizers 2.) I managed to get another bottle of BWB Ry4

I was presented with either using my barely touched atty or having to wait to get some more cartomizers. I ended up using the atty, and to my surprise, I had never tasted that wonderful juice sing quite like that. I still did end up ordering some cartomizers though. But, upon receiving them I realized that I just couldn't bare filling one of those things up with something so special and rare. That ended up being the case with all my juices.

That was about a month ago and now I have a box with those cartomizers sitting next to juices that I wouldn't even pif with. That being said, I know why people use cartomizers, but now I understand why drippers drip!

Whatever works for you is alright with me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread