What mix ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
Ok while tooling around on the web i ran into this site http://store.bombayvaping.com and they have lots of oil/liquid whatever you call it (newbie can ya tell) and they offer something i have not found in any other site. They allow you to choose your ratio of PG to VG or pure VG ok i know what they ingredients are but what is the sweet spot for a ratio?

I will be using this in a eGo-T system if that means anything. I currently smoke old fashion full flavor menthol cigs so a little PG does not scare me ya know what i mean.

Now having smoked a hookah i know that VG is added to give you more smoke, but in a PV i dont know what either of them do. Anyone know a good ratio also any good or bad info about the company.

Thanks for all your help

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
VG is going to produce more vapor, but it can also mute some flavors. It's usually thicker than PG.

PG is going to give more throat hit. It's thinner than VG and carries flavor better.

The sweet spot for a mix can only be determined by you. Since you're using an eGo-T, I suggest getting a 70PG/30VG mix. Juices with a higher amount of VG probably aren't going to wick well and you'll end up with a dry, burnt tasting vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread