Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
So a friend was over last night and we were sharing vaping ideas, pv's and drinking a few beers... I had recently switched everything into a large tackle box and one of the compartments was full of my DIY mixing supplies. I was asking him if he wanted to mix up any of the flavors I had, as I was taking a 1 drop taste of a few of the DV concentrates, dipping a single drop on my index finger and touching my tongue to taste it...

Then I happen to test a certain bottle with some dark red liquid in it... I look down and it is labeled DIABLO LOCO!!! OMG I thought, but it was to late, I had already done a sample... It started burning within seconds, quick swig of beer... NOOOO!!!! It's worse!!! At this point him, his girl, and my wife are all laughing at me of course. I ran to the kitchen and started on the water... NOOO!!!! It started spreading!!! OHhhh the burn... So once they stopped laughing at me and my sinus clearing and drooling outta my mouth hanging over the sink... My wife gives me a glass of milk... and it is helping some, and finally some bread... All getting better and the pain is subsiding. Finally. So I ask my bud if he wants a try? Nope? Wanna make a batch of Diablo Loco. Nope.

Me, I am wondering if that could be a choice ingredient in some special chili for their next visit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread