What other atomizers are out there like the Kayfun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
So I consider myself VERY late to the game when it comes to Kayfuns.. A few months ago I decided to finally buy my first kayfun Lite ( I was strictly about RBAs that were like the AGA-T, ZAP, AC9, etc)

I had a feeling I wouldn't like a kayfun nor would I like there style and use of wicking materials since I loved using SS mesh over anything.. ..

We'll just over a few months let's just say that my 2 ZAPs and all my other gene style RBAs actually have dust on them! The kayfun has taken the spotlight and now all I ever use are Kayfun lites ( I own 3)

I tried a few times just recently building my SS ZAP and AGA-T that i loved so much before and I couldn't believe how nasty and uninterested I was in them.. I emptied them out before even finishing the tank, washed them up and put them back in my vape box and back went my KFLs...

Now the 1 negative about the kayfun? Well it has made me never want to touch another gene style RBA again! So all these cool new RBAs that would come out or that I would hunt down for countless days before, are gone! I no longer have interest in anything else unless it's built and uses the same style as a kayfun..

With that said I am going thru a buyers withdrawal! I have not bought anything else since my KFLs.. It's either a KFL or nothing!

So with the said, what else is out there that is similar to the Kayfun?

I have my eyes on a SQuape .. Other then the way it looks (which I am not a fan of) it's for sure on my list.. I did own a Russian 91% for a few days but the finish really made me sell it off, it just looked off when put onto any device.. Though I now kinda wish I keeped it and sanded down the finish..

So besides a SQuape and Russian, what else is out there that works like a Kayfun? I want to buy another RTA and other then wanting to try a different Kayfun (since all I own and have ever tried are the Lites) what other options do i have?

The SQuape being 1 of them, what are some others? Preferably something that can be found IN the U.S.

Thanks!

gotch23

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Fukuoka, Japan
There is the Taifun GT, same principle.
Taifun GT atomizer - SmokerStore

And then there's the Flash-e-Vapor as well.
Der original Flash e Vapor V2 Shop

Thumbs up from me for the Taifun GT and the Squape. The Flash-e-Vapor i haven't tried, but it's on my wishlist.

Same here... Don't want any gennies anymore, after i tried this type... Bottom-coil-RTA?
Fits my bill perfectly.

Last edited:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
So I consider myself VERY late to the game when it comes to Kayfuns.. A few months ago I decided to finally buy my first Kayfun Lite ( I was strictly about RBAs that were like the AGA-T, ZAP, AC9, etc)

I had a feeling I wouldn't like a kayfun nor would I like there style and use of wicking materials since I loved using SS mesh over anything.. ..

We'll just over a few months let's just say that my 2 ZAPs and all my other gene style RBAs actually have dust on them! The kayfun has taken the spotlight and now all I ever use are Kayfun lites ( I own 3)

I tried a few times just recently building my SS ZAP and AGA-T that i loved so much before and I couldn't believe how nasty and uninterested I was in them.. I emptied them out before even finishing the tank, washed them up and put them back in my vape box and back went my KFLs...

Now the 1 negative about the kayfun? Well it has made me never want to touch another gene style RBA again! So all these cool new RBAs that would come out or that I would hunt down for countless days before, are gone! I no longer have interest in anything else unless it's built and uses the same style as a kayfun..

With that said I am going thru a buyers withdrawal! I have not bought anything else since my KFLs.. It's either a KFL or nothing!

So with the said, what else is out there that is similar to the Kayfun?

I have my eyes on a SQuape .. Other then the way it looks (which I am not a fan of) it's for sure on my list.. I did own a Russian 91% for a few days but the finish really made me sell it off, it just looked off when put onto any device.. Though I now kinda wish I keeped it and sanded down the finish..

So besides a SQuape and Russian, what else is out there that works like a Kayfun? I want to buy another RTA and other then wanting to try a different Kayfun (since all I own and have ever tried are the Lites) what other options do i have?

The SQuape being 1 of them, what are some others? Preferably something that can be found IN the U.S.

Thanks!

I love my kayfuns too. But don't get rid of those genesis yet! If you're bored, throw a micro coil and some cotton in them and they take on new life! I'm done with mesh... too much fiddling and so positional... but a micro and cotton in a genesis is easy to set up and not near as positional. I have 2 dids and a rsst... they're not selling well in the classys now and I really wanted to get some use out of them. Micros and cotton have totally repurposed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread