Comparable to Kayfun style, but smaller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
The Kanger Protank 2... It's smaller and lighter that anything from KF.
They work, in principal, similar to the KFs, being that they are both bottom coil clearomizer type designs... The only real difference is that KPT2 has a much smaller air chamber which,IMO, gives it the edge in vape quality.

Keep in mind that the stock coils a crap but they are very easy to rebuild using your own coils.

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
The Kanger Protank 2... It's smaller and lighter that anything from KF.
They work, in principal, similar to the KFs, being that they are both bottom coil clearomizer type designs... The only real difference is that KPT2 has a much smaller air chamber which,IMO, gives it the edge in vape quality.

Keep in mind that the stock coils a crap but they are very easy to rebuild using your own coils.

I agree with above KFL and spheroid are my top rebuildables both easy build that work great.For smaller and cheaper I also have protank 2's they do work very similar to the kfl's like jasl90 says the stock coils are hit and miss. I rebuild the coil witch is easy and the pt2 works great they are the only cheapy I like.

BDUAres

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
Texas, USA & London, UK
Looks like it may be along the same styling as a Kayfun/Russian/Rocket, as far as bottom coil, tank in middle and chimney thru the center to the drip tip, but it has double the wicking channels and they are far wider than on a Kayfun or clone. Looking at a video review of one right now and from the build of the threads and the hefty size of the o-rings it may be even more leak resistant than a Kayfun. Watching the guy on video fill it, it seems to actually create a vacuum so it does look very leak resistant

For the price of the Aqua, however, you could have almost 10 Kayfun clones. That said, if you want the absolute best vape available in any tank system, the Aqua would fit the bill nicely. Nothing is better. Yet.

Last edited:

belsenj

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
East Northport, NY USA
If you have a KFL and want it smaller, there are smaller tank sections out there from Rampage Vapor I think. Search for Kayfun Micro tank sections.
Thanks finagle. I am going to check into them to use on my existing Kayfun.

While the The Uvo Systems Aqua looks like a very nice piece, it's size is rather large, 22mm.

I'm not a fan of bottom coil clearomizers - I like the taste much better on my Kayfuns. Totally different animal.

the penelope v2 is coming very soon.
That's very good news. :)

iamlenb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, Washington
Any clones of the Kayfun 2.1 other than the Dream BT804? Mine is an 18 mm device and about 45mm long without driptip. Same easy build and great taste of the KF KFL in a smaller cheaper form factor. Just don't lose the pin.

Dream BT804 Rebuildable Tank (SS)
Dream Rebuildable atomizer with option for extended tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread