what really throws out the most vapour and best flavor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r4nd0mCh40s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Depends what you are interested in, for starting off an ego is the right direction to start off, with cartomizers or straight up dripping into a good lr atty.

do you wanna jump right into a box mod seeing how you dont care what it looks like, do you want a 3.7v bottom feeder, or do you want to drip your box

do you have expendable income? if so would you rather vape a box like a darwin? or a tube like the provari?

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
To answer your question...it depends. What do you consider a "good vape?" Do you want massive TH, lung hit, awesome taste, plumes of vapor? What are you looking for? I'm sure the Provari and Darwin bunch will be along shortly to discuss the attributes of their gear...and that's fine if you want to spend a bunch of money to do it. But you can build (or buy) a VV box mod, throw a carto on it and get the same thing.

What is your experience level at vaping? If you're new, I'd suggest you grab a good 510 connection like an eGo, E Power, Riva, etc and play with various cartos, clearos, etc until you find out what works for you.

I've tried the VV thing and...honestly...I found it to be a neat gadget, but nothing like what it's hyped up to be.

I like a huge TH, lung hit, and vapor production more than anything. I use a lowly eGo batt with an eGo Mega Dual Coil Carto on it from Vaping Zone. It'll hit like nothing else.

For absolute best taste, lung hit and vapor production, my nod goes to a Fluxomizer with a seal mod done to it. The seal mod takes about two minutes to do , only has to be done once, and you will vape literally almost embarassing clouds of vapor with it.

There is no "one PV or attachment fits all" in this game. You just have to find what works best for you.

tricci

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Philadelphia
Two really great options at $100 and under:

1. The Silver Bullet from Altsmoke (using different batteries you can vape at 3.7 volts, 4.8 volts, 6 volts, and 7.4 volts), it's built like a tank and famously reliable. $85.00

2. The Infinity Pro from Notcigs. It is variable voltage (3.2ish volts to 5.5 volts). It is an amazing device, built solid, great electronics, and you adjust the volts with an easy to use dial. $100.00

r4nd0mCh40s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Get a 5 volt or vv device stay sway from standard kits like ego or anything 3.7 volts. 5 volt box mods are cheaper than egos and produce the heaviest vapor for not a lot of money

That is great news for me, never had a box mod, yet won one on friday 5v, cant wait to try it

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
For a slim-ish ecig I think a Vapor4Life manual battery (3.7v just like a mod, allows a 10-13 second drag vs the other brands of KR808D-1 which have 5 seconds, manual so you can get the best hit/drag possible) and a Bloogplanet or SmokelessImage cartomizer (bottom/horizontal coil cartos with slightly looser stuffing - seems to give a big drag more easily)

Won't be the MOST vapor because vapor and flavor are somewhat mutually exclusive.

PG is thin and lets through the most flavor, most nicotine hit, most nicotine irritation
VG is thick and dulls everything PG lets through, but adds thicker vapor

I like 80PG/20VG or so in simple stuffing cartomizers

Last edited:

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
right now im vaping on a colibri from epuffer for goin out and an 510 / ego t at home ego t lr atty
i just reacently got really into vaping

You have a great plaform to start with. I'm not sure about the Colibri, but the eGo is a 510 thread, so you need to try some different things on top of it. Start with Boge cartomizers. They're really popular around here, but I can't stand them to be perfectly honest. Then you might try out an eGo Mega Dual Coil Carto on that eGo batt.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
well a quick search of the new members forum will answer your question its the kr808glvgg-Reo-all mechanical-Variable voltage-wood mod-XXX that makes the most vaper.

I just use a 3.7 mod (any 3.7 mod) with a 1.8-2.0 ohm heating element myself
sometimes I use a mini 510 with a 1.8 cartomizer these days just to be sneaky like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread