What sample size juice do you prefer?

What size sample juice do you prefer? Why?

• Less than 3 ml

• 3 ml

• 5 ml

• 6 ml

• 10 ml

• Larger than 10 ml/I don't buy samples

• It doesn't matter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I voted for 10ml, but that is a minimum. I like to sample a juice over a long period of time. I fill a carto the day I receive the juice and vape it on and off for the next several weeks to get an idea of what the flavor is like and how it changes as the juice steeps. I always give every juice at least 2 months before I decide whether or not I like it enough to order more. If I don't like the juice, I will throw it in the ever-expanding desk drawer of shame, and will revisit it from time to time just to be 100% sure that I dislike it. It takes at least 10ml of juice to carry out this process. :)

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
5-6 ml samples over 3 mls or 10 mls because oftentimes if I really like a sample 3 mls is not enough and 5-6 mls seems just right to sample it and really try it out. 10 mls is more than I need for flavors I am just trying out for the 1st time, if I don't like it 10 mls is too much.

Very well put! Thanks for the response!

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Depends on price....if someone sells 3mls for a $1,50-$2 you can sample a lot of juices from a vendor cheap and see what u like vs $5 10 mls or somethin and its not a complete rip off...its enough to last a half day. I wish there was more 8-10 3ml sample packs. I like build your own sample packs best.

Your business your price, but I tried almost all ..... flavors because they were $3.50 for 10mls being there smallest size. $21 for 6 flavors and 60mls of juice is a great deal....

I think the easiest way to do that is just sell one nic level for samples (and have a bunch of premade samples so it could be made in batches...my 2 cents....

SazoidX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Tucson, Arizona
Depends on price....if someone sells 3mls for a $1,50-$2 you can sample a lot of juices from a vendor cheap and see what u like vs $5 10 mls or somethin and its not a complete rip off...its enough to last a half day. I wish there was more 8-10 3ml sample packs. I like build your own sample packs best.

I totally agree with this - I'm hesitant to pay $5 for something I don't know if I'll like or not, and especially if I'm trying a new vendor, I'd rather drop $20 and be able to try 10 flavors. This way I'm also more likely to get something I like, and more likely to try odd flavors that I wouldn't at the $5 price range. Then I can give away all the ones that just aren't me to my vaping friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread