What should I try so won't be disappointed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timworld

Aug 26, 2014
Moscow
Hello everyone, got tired lurking and gonna ask this question because I have different situation than most of you.
I know already that everyone's taste is different and I won't find what suits me without trying and making mistakes.

I live in Russia. First of all it takes like a month for the package to get here. And the shipping is like 45$. So I can't just order a bunch of samples (can get only like 10 bottles at once cause of the custom issues) and it's not reasonable to get 5-10ml bottles to try and wait another month to get bigger bottle.

Money for me isn't really an issue but still counts.
I fall for the ITC ordered for 150$ 120ml spoon licked v2 and bunch of other flavors. NOT disappointed. Berserker was really great already reordered 120.
Tried mbv cinnamon roll and hawk and I can say they are pretty premium compare to what we have here, plus I feel kinda special vaping juices from US.

After lurking this threat for a while I'm trying to find "win" juices to order even though I can miss here also.

So far I found and going to order (30ml ans above)

five pawns castle long, gambit, queenside (not sure, may be I'll find something close to replace it)
nicoticket- got almost everything on the way already except virus (my bad, should have ordered, waiting for the sale or will get it anyway)
the steamco - TGR, moment 37, old English orchard reserve
alice in vape land - white rabbit (wanted to find good coconut) and something else, haven't decided yet
ITC - lemon bar, berserker, spoonlicker, dirty Dutchman (reordering what I liked the most)
backwood brew - Casablanca, malty toffee , coconut
mbv - hawk (just for fun, kinda easy going vape)
CJMR - pink rabbit (I tried mother's milk and spoonlicker v2 isn't worse)

what else? What would you suggest for me from vendors above or others?

Avid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello!

I'd recommend Steam Co - Merlyn's Bow OR Five Pawns - Grandmaster (personally, I prefer Grandmaster but it's 2x more $$)

If you're already getting Castle Long from Five Pawns and TGR from Steam Co, know that they are very similar: TGR is more coconut, less bourbon. I doubt you'd be disappointed with either of them :)
Merlyn's Bow from Steam Co and Grandmaster from Five Pawns also have a similar profile. Merlyn's Bow more banana, less peanut butter. Grandmaster is the other way around.

Looks like a great list! :)

Last edited:

timworld

Aug 26, 2014
Moscow
Hello!

I'd recommend Steam Co - Merlyn's Bow OR Five Pawns - Grandmaster (personally, I prefer Grandmaster but it's 2x more $$)

If you're already getting Castle Long from Five Pawns and TGR from Steam Co, know that they are very similar: TGR is more coconut, less bourbon. I doubt you'd be disappointed with either of them :)
Merlyn's Bow from Steam Co and Grandmaster from Five Pawns also have a similar profile. Merlyn's Bow more banana, less peanut butter. Grandmaster is the other way around.

Looks like a great list! :)
Yeah, thanks for your reply , actually I'm ordering from steamco because of your reviews on TGR and I remember this boomkin from "what you vaping atm" threat [emoji1]

Avid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yeah, thanks for your reply , actually I'm ordering from steamco because of your reviews on TGR and I remember this boomkin from "what you vaping atm" threat [emoji1]

LOL :lol: Well, I guess that's as good a reason as any...

Look at my feathers... would I lie to you? Rawr! lol

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
Alpha: Hoops (melons with a touch of pear and cream) absolutely fantastic, 30ml only

Midrange great sauce and comes in 120ml bottles: dbLiquids and Quit That Grit (both considerably better than ITC and MBV)
My favorites from dbLiquids are Zensational Tea and Blue Plague. Strog and Mango Dragon Madness would please the widest range of people.
Quit That Grit: definitely Snake Candy. Honeydew and Creamy Dragon are also very good.

If you want to try out a floral vape the best I've found are both by FRSH: Fresh Brew and Earl Grey Tea

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Looks to me like you have a pretty awesome list already. The ones you are purchasing should be enough to dial in your flavor profile and enable you to make good decisions on larger amounts of juice you like. The list of juices to try is ENDLESS. You're off to a good start I would say. By the time you vape all those bottles, you'll probably be ready to start making your own for a fraction of the price :vapor:

timworld

Aug 26, 2014
Moscow
Halo also makes some good juices. their Tribeca is one of my favorites.
Yeah I've heard a lot about it. Was going to pick it up at ejuices since they have sale going, but its already sold out.

What else should I get from ejuices, they dont have companies I'd like to try like Thestreamco or Alice in Vapeland or Theplume room. Space Jam as I know is good but for their price I'd rather get Five Pawns.
What about giantvapes? Do they have sale going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread