What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
China->Rider remastered by Charlie Miller

Cornell 5/8/77 Scar->Fire Seamons Matrix using Charlie Miller remastered Betty board (CM not given credit at YT dafuq?) edit - this is the 2013 version. Hunter's Trix version used the latest CM remaster but 2013 or later IDK whatever WTFCA?

IFAIK there isn't a version (yet) editing out Donna Jean's horrible wailing but at least she was restrained enough to be almost insignificant on this :)

Last edited:
This is a little different from the (I think) much more difficult "pick your favorite song"

this one just asks you to either post a video of or lyrics or say the name of what song you are listening to (and if you can, who its by), let us know what you're listening to right now (and any other information you'd like to share, if there is a 'why' its the song you are listening to or anything as well), or even songs that you are just thinking this minute are allowed

I'll start:
Inspired first by direct one-liner I thought when I received a PM about something I've done, which was exactly me admitting to myself that "I knew better"

(and one-liner thoughts are always a good 'excuse' to listen to and look at 'my boys' heehee):

YouTube - The Beatles - I Should Have Known Better

(This also gives me an idea for another thread...)
Iron Maiden - 22 Acasia Avenue (BBC Archives)

Users who are viewing this thread