Are there any musicians here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaandlu

Mar 28, 2011
So Cal
jaandlu.com
I started smoking because I was a musician. Musicians smoke right? We are an experimenting type. I'm not saying that music leads to smoking but you have to admit, a lot of our rock and roll heros smoked. I would like to think that one day all those great musicians would have taken up vaping.

So I love music and I have written and recorded so many songs with an analog at hand that it has become ritualistic. The problem came along when I moved back in with the rents. But e-cigs solved that problem.

Also I have always had this problem with equipment. If you are a gear head you will know that analog smoke gets into your equipment and ruin it over time. Another plus for the e-cig. I can smoke in my studio now! vape really, but I know you know what I mean.

So now days I also do a radio show. Because the search for new music is like the search for a new vaping experience. I only feature original unsigned artists so it's a new experience every time. But I am not here to promote my show.

I need more original artists for my radio show. I am looking for pop, rock, alternative, blues, Jam bands and... well anything really. If I can't use it on my show I probably know someone who can. So please send me everyone you know who is a musician.

I just thought that this would be a good place to find new artists. Even if you had a band years ago but you have given up, I would love to hear what you recorded. I am just about cool music and would love to hear yours.

Here is the link for those who are interested. Jaandlu Super Show

I broadcast to over 5000 listeners worldwide and would love to share your music with the world. So if you or anyone you know has music you would like to share with the world, get in touch.

I also think it would be cool to do a show featuring music from vapors. So if I could get enough of you that would rock my world!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread