What Strength of Liquid Do You Vape???

What Strength of E-Liquid Do You Use Most???

• 0 nic

• Low- 1-11mg

• Medium- 12-18mg

• High- 19-24mg

• Very High-25-48mg

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I went straight from Carton cigarettes to NO-NIC --took one day to quit cigarettes. According to the FDA it takes 5 mg of daily intake of nicotine to get addicted. Carton cigarettes have .01 mg of nicotine per cigarette. That would mean that I would have had to smoke 50 of them a day or 2 and one half packs just to meet the lowest threshhold of addiction. I was only doing 30 a day. So I was never addicted to the Nicotine in the first place------------IMO the hand to mouth is just as addicting and vaping no-nic takes care of that for me-----------Sun

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
Anywhere between 12mg. and 36mg. depending on the time of day or situation.

Playing poker or sitting in front of the computer I try to keep the nic content low because I vape non stop. When I am out I use a stronger liquid because I dont vape constantly. If I am in a social setting like a party or meeting of some sorts I will go as strong as 36mg.

for the purpose of the vote I went down the middle and chose 18 to 24.

DW

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I just stick to 18, I don't need the nic and would happily go down to 0 nic if it had a throat hit!

It takes a little while--but if you stick with it --you get a great throat hit after a while with 0 nic--just takes a little time--Just like if I gave a Players right now, you would more then likely cough your brains out---Sun

Glock

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I went straight from Carton cigarettes to NO-NIC --took one day to quit cigarettes. According to the FDA it takes 5 mg of daily intake of nicotine to get addicted. Carton cigarettes have .01 mg of nicotine per cigarette. That would mean that I would have had to smoke 50 of them a day or 2 and one half packs just to meet the lowest threshhold of addiction. I was only doing 30 a day. So I was never addicted to the Nicotine in the first place------------IMO the hand to mouth is just as addicting and vaping no-nic takes care of that for me-----------Sun

I totally agree with this. Never believed in addiction of any kind actually.

Dependent is another story, but I believe if your body was nicotine dependent you would wake up in the middle of the night needing a fix...

As far as smoking I believe it is merely a habit.

With that said I have been vaping a mix equal to 18 to 24mg. I bought a bunch of 36mg and it gives me heartburn unless I cut it down with 18mg. Also 24mg didn't seem to give me heartburn. I do like the relaxed feeling from vaping nicotine.

Lazarus

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Treasure Coast, FL
18 mg makes me vape all day, non stop with e-cig anomalies showing up (time outs, burnt attys, etc.).

24 mg lets me stop for 30 - 45 minute intervals, more like analogs.

Just bought some 48 mg to cut my stuff with. Hope it lets me increase the intervals.

I promise to cut back after the addiction is licked, hope the 48 does it...

Last edited:

Glock

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
18 mg makes me vape all day, non stop with e-cig anomalies showing up (time outs, burnt attys, etc.).

24 mg lets me stop for 30 - 45 minute intervals, more like analogs.

Just bought some 48 mg to cut my stuff with. Hope it lets me increase the intervals.

I promise to cut back after the addiction is licked, hope the 48 does it...

Be careful with that 48mg stuff...

I really think it is hard to OD on nicotine by vaping. First sign for me when vaping 36mg is that I would get acid in my throat. My wife tried using the 36mg and she reported the same. I now cut it or use 24mg or less and don't get this acid symptom. I did notice my batteries lasting a lot longer when I was using straight 36mg (which made me think I was vaping less with it, but no thanks to the acid).

There is mention from one of the major liquid supplier Dekang (in another thread or two) that they will not be making 36mg any longer. 26mg being the highest. They state that per their tests that it is unhealthy fro some humans to vape more than 50mg per day. Using the 48mg and 1ml (or 1 full cart) would be close to that limit, but who really knows anyways.

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak

was wondering if carton cigarettes was a brand of cig......cause I know camel 's are close to 1mg per cig

anyway I started 10 days ago at 18 and had a relapse, but just got some 36mg today and from the second I hit it it's been a warm wave of calm and peace...................just beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread