Not open for further replies.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Why not try to get her a bottom fed device?
I know she doesn't want something to noticeable but when I first started using my REO mini people assumed it was for my now non existent asthma and never questioned it!
The Reo's are quite small and self contained so there would be nothing for you to carry and they look great and are small so she won't draw too much attention!
reosmods.com
Here are pix of some of the minis in the great colors they offer:
http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=9&Itemid=3
You should a;so check out the woodvil version they are gorgeous!
C.B.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I hated having to carry extra batteries and carto's everywhere for her and just recently got her to graduate to the ego's (took some doing).. Well I have to say that while they may be better I still hate dealing with those. Can't get good watts etc.. its just a hassle for me.

Seriously...?
twitch.gif

DaBatMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Wayne Manor
No matter which you wind up getting her, you said in your post that you are carrying her stuff, so I would suggest you also look at some nice carrying cases for her such as the ones from art boxz, and maybe a new purse.

Agreed. I will be getting one of those puppies created to house my eGo's.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Agreed. I will be getting one of those puppies created to house my eGo's.

Yeah I admit I want one, but it is not in the cards just yet. And guys just so you know, not all of us woman are into pink, yes I know some are, but if bf got me a pink provari he would be the person using it not me. Now get me a black one and I would love it. Now if your wife is into pink its different of course, but being a woman doesn't automatically mean pink everything.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
I'd leave her alone if SHE is happy with what she's vaping on. Suck it up and deal with whatever issues you're having with it and be glad she's not on cigarettes. If you'd handed me a provari, I'd have gone back to smoking.

My Zenesis mini is the biggest device I own, anything bigger is not going to be used by me.... at least not at this point.

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
Yeah I admit I want one, but it is not in the cards just yet. And guys just so you know, not all of us woman are into pink, yes I know some are, but if bf got me a pink provari he would be the person using it not me. Now get me a black one and I would love it. Now if your wife is into pink its different of course, but being a woman doesn't automatically mean pink everything.

Seriously. All my PV's are black or stainless. I wouldn't be caught dead with a pink one or a "girly" colored one. And being uncomfortable with the size and shape of a PV wouldn't change just because it was pink. That would make it stand out even more, IMHO.

Pink is great if you like it, guy or girl, but not all females are attracted to shiny pink objects.

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
Seriously. All my PV's are black or stainless. I wouldn't be caught dead with a pink one or a "girly" colored one. And being uncomfortable with the size and shape of a PV wouldn't change just because it was pink. That would make it stand out even more, IMHO.

Pink is great if you like it, guy or girl, but not all females are attracted to shiny pink objects.

Same here... Would not use pink. Never been into pink... Black or stainless all the way.

Troy1troy

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Portland, Oregon
Hey all,
I went with the ego twist which we got in the mail today and is a great little device. It is supplying her with the vtf she was looking for and allows for the both of us to use the same cartomizers. Thanks for the tips. I'm not sure why I didn't latch on to the twist sooner. I could see myself replacing my LT with one of these little things if/when it goes out.
I also ordered some 1.7ohm carto's for the ego-t and I must say it works really well on those though I hear it is hard on those batteries. Lastly I ordered some adapters to use the same 1.7ohm cartos on the 808d which has turned them into nice little devices. We figure if the 1.7 ohm cartos are really hard on those batteries we can replace them with the ego twists as they go out and end up using standard resistance carto's exclusively, making stuff a bit more seamless. Thanks again for all the advice!!

Just an update on a personal note. I didn't get punched in the junk nor divorced for getting my wife a gift that I wasn't sure If she would like. I'm really not sure that even makes since.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread