What to expect with a 3.2ohm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayTaylorNC

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2014
United States
Just ordered an IBT Carto Hafling. Super excited about it considering I'm only going to be using it for my Custards Last Stand (Nikoticket). Anyway, they were out of the 2.0ohm carto's so I had to buy a few 3.2omh's. I have never used this high of an ohm before and am hoping I wont be too disappointed. Any thoughts on this? I use a Clouper DNA30 so realize I'll have to tone down the watts a bit, but like I said, I'm hoping it won't barley put out atall. Any thoughts appreciated.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I like wimpy vaping and run the 3.2s at about 8W. Honestly the drive to push as much power through these devices never hit me.

One thing though, is the custard a dark liquid? Sweet dark liquids tend to clog up a cartomizer faster than clear ones and the Halfling has a bit of a shorter life than the longer cartomizers. I have one that I enjoy and almost always use it in a Halfling that is dark, usually get 8 to 10mls through and its time for a new cartomizer. Fortunately I dont vape that one often so time wise it lasts quite awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread