Status
Not open for further replies.

dmj4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
TN
Ego-T.jpg

This is the Ego-T I have. It has two larger batteries, 2 cylindrical attys and Type B tanks.
I like the case charger, but I'm afraid to rely on one charger. What regular charger should I get?
I am also thinking of getting some different attachments.
If I want to try low resistance, what do I need?
If I want the option of cartomizers, what do I need?
Which or what do you recommend, or would I be better off getting another kit instead of adding to this one?

Also, I want a syringe for filling the tanks.

Is there one place I can get everything?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Padre

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
Maryland
I dont have the ego T, but I do have the older ego. I also didn't want just one charger. I ordered an entire second kit, that way I got the second charger, extra batteries and extra attys. You can piece it together to get the extras, I just found it was cheaper to get a whole starter kit. I also have ordered extra attys, and a syringe from my liquid supplier and lots of juice

Astronomer

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Modesto Ca
The cool thing about what you have is that you don’t need to buy a new kit

Get a Lr Cylinder Atomizer and type B cartridge and you are vaping what I currently use

Get an eGo cartomizer and you have a cartomizer system

I would get a standard wall charger to go with what you have.

There are a lot of places, I often use Mike and Carols Internet store, but recently I have been looking at Health Cabin.

Mike & Carol's Internet Store

Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail--

dnB

May 10, 2011
Los Angeles
The cool thing about what you have is that you don’t need to buy a new kit

Get a Lr Cylinder Atomizer and type B cartridge and you are vaping what I currently use

Get an eGo cartomizer and you have a cartomizer system

I would get a standard wall charger to go with what you have.

There are a lot of places, I often use Mike and Carols Internet store, but recently I have been looking at Health Cabin.

Mike & Carol's Internet Store

Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail--

So you're using an ego-T without the tanks? If that's correct.. any particular reason you're using carts instead?

Astronomer

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Modesto Ca
Yes I started with the tank system ( my wife uses the tanks still ) but I switched to the LR Cylinder atomizer and type B cartridge.

Im not saying it is better, I am saying it is working for me better. For me.. the LR cylinder atomizer and cartridge produces a lot more vapor than the tank did, and more flavor, but that may not be what you are looking for. My wife prefers the tank… and if it is working for her.. then I am happy. Some folks swear by cartomizers… I have not even tried them yet so I cant say… but what I have is working for me.

It hits hard, lots of flavor, tons of warm vapor, it has its issues, prone to leak occasionally and I have to clean out the cartridge mouthpiece occasionally, but it gives me what I am looking for. But I am not trying to sell you on it… it depends on what you are looking for… if you like the tank… then stick with it, the only thing you are lacking is a wall carger.

What is so cool about what you have, is you can try it in all kinds of different configurations without spending a lot of money.

That is what I have.

Astronomer

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Modesto Ca
Well I like the type b stuff ( both atomizer and cartridge ) and yes, atomizer and cartridge have to be of the same type, A or B

One thing this does is makes the atomizer and cartridge the same diameter as the battery, really changes the look of your eGo

But if you are happy with the tank... then by all means stick with what is working for you, you can even try the standard LR Tank atomizer if you like.

( I dont get any kickbacks if you vape the same thing I vape :D )

dmj4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
TN
So there is a type B low resistance tank atomizer and a type B low resistance cartridge atomizer?
If I do the low resistance tank, I only need the lr tank itomizer and the type b tanks I already use with my Ego-T?

If I do the LR type B atomizer (not tank) I need it and the Type B cartridges.

Do I have this right?
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread