What to order next ? Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know taste can be very subjective from one to another. Here’s my plight. I was sold on Johnson Creek original taste and flavor. And have vaped this juice for over a year exclusively. Now I have a problem in that it gives me the most horrid headache you can imagine. This happened on the last order...something has changed recipe wise. The headaches went away after stopping use of it one day this week...in the coarse of a day or two, and vaping another juice I have on hand. So I love the flavor of the JC but can’t deal with the headache. Now I have several sample packs , all unliked. It seems everyone uses a base that has a floral or sweet flavor.....or something. I like a bold flavor and not sweet. At this point I am either going to have to vape kerosene or find something very close to JC. Any suggestions? Hate the thought of going back to real cigs after nearly 2 years off them. Have Mountain O., Vermilllion and several others on hand. All too sweet and floral. Have HHV inbound. Where to from here?

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey
VG can add a sweet tinge to the flavor of a juice. I'm assuming that the Johnson Creek was the all PG line? Try going to vendors that offer 100% PG juices.

On a side note, what's the nic content of the Johnson Creek? Too much nic can often cause headaches. Did you order a higher nic content than you're used to?

It was the original all PG and nic level unchanged. I have had the all VG some months ago, but switched to PG. This is an extremely mean headache that I am talikng about. It is all but gone now and I seek another good, strong vape. Not really sure what changed other than the possible new vendor for an item in their mix. Only solution we could come up with. That has been the only change in routine....my juice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread