what to try out for dripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kytrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
For dripping though, I have a quick and dirty method. Tried it first when I got a bunch of new flavors in that I wanted to try but was broke at the time. I had a standard ego kit (batt, atomizer, atomizer head, and cone. Just took a syringe and dripped a few drops right on the head and inhaled through the cone without the cartridge. Worked well for me and I just vaped an unflavored liquid in between. Would change the head if one was super overpowering. Have had no problems thus far with that method besides it being inconvenient.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I'm personally not familiar with those atomizers. I think you would probably be better off with a better brand like Cisco or Joye. Different atomizers produce different flavor. Some work better than others. I have found cheap atomizers also seem to spit more and just not taste all that great. I guess you can try getting a couple of them and see how they go. Avid Vaper specializes in atomizers though. That's their thing. Also, Ikenvape is very well known for his atomizers.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    There is no shortage of different atties that work well for dripping, and each one will perform/taste a little different. Neat part is that you get to decide for yourself which one you like best. My all time favorite is just a lowly 6$ LR 510-T with the wick plate removed, but that's just me and doesn't mean that you would like that atty at all.

The learning curve is about the same, LR or SR. Most of mine are in the 1.5-1.7 ohm range.

The important part is not to get mad and all frustrated when you get a dry hit, flood the atty, or even pop an atty or two. We have all been there, and learned from those mistakes. I never get dry hits anymore, only flood an atty when I want to (that's how I clean them), and all of the atties that I'm using are over a year old.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread