What VV/VW mod should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
I like the Tesla or the MVP. If you go with the MVP, make sure you get version two. Version one of the MVP (which is what I have) isn't variable wattage and it doesn't have an ohm reader on it. Version two does.
In the picture, the MVP is on the far left and the Tesla is in the middle. Of course, the Vamo is on the right. IMG_20130923_153029_803.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hey guys, I am looking to get a new E-cig. I want a VV mod or a VW mod. I had a Vamo but I am not a big fan of it. Im looking for something different. Anyone got any Ideas? I got to keep it in the max of $80ish range so I can buy some extras.

Thanks

Hi

What was it you didn't like about the Vamo? That would give us a better idea of what to suggest.

I just purchased the Itase vv vw 3.0 from VaporBeast.com. 69.99 .
It comes with the USB Adapter and the AC Adapter and 5 iClear 16 dual coil Clearomizers. I cant wait to get it =) . I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.
I did go try it out at a local retailer first. They wanted 114.00 for just the mod and the usb. I decided to give Vapor Beast a try.
Hope you find a mod that suits you. Try em out first if you can.

I had some seal or something go bad in my vamo only two weeks from having it maybe from screwing it on tight or something. I also didn't like the button to much either. It would hit hard with brand new charge but the hit and vapor wasn't consistent the whole time. At least my vamo wasn't. At first I thought it was great but as time went on. I didn't like it much, I found myself using my ego. At least then I had a consistent vape. Maybe it was just my vamo that wasn't up to par. Idk. I would be fine with a box or tube mod. Even a pipe mod. I am not real picky. I just want something that gives a lot of vapor an hits like a champ with good tank on it. I have seen some pipe mods, I would love to have. I just cant find them anymore. I had seen them when I purchased my vamo and couldn't buy them.

Recon Number 54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
McKinney, TX
I've recently purchased a Sigelei Zmax V3 Telescope and have had nothing but praise for it. In kit versions (clearomizer, batteries, charger, presentation box) that could top out your budget, but the mod-only sales are in the high $50 to high $60 range (even cheaper if you can find a sale and/or coupon).

My wife is getting tired of swapping out her eGo's for recharging and is even interested in one for herself.

It is solidly constructed, OLED-screened, telescopes (to take batteries 18650, 18500, 18490, or 18350), shows plenty of data and the menus are easy to navigate, adjust or set-and-forget.

sigelei%20zmax.jpg

The image shows the difference between the flat-head and round-head models as well as the telescoping range that both models have.

There are a LOT of good choices out there, and die-hard fans of each one. I like mine, but will just offer this for your personal consideration and to "complicate" your decision. :p

Does anyone know where I could get a Kmax? I have seen on fasttech for 40ish. They are all sold out. An on discountvaper or something like that they are 60ish. I would like to find the Kmax for 40ish if its possible. Where its not sold out. If anyone knows anywhere let me know. As well as some good tank recommendations that hit nice and looks nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread