What was the very first flavor you ever vaped and if you liked it, is it still a favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

garcia1996

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
NJ
Morning Blend was a coffee flavor with hints of nutty, chocolate goodness.
It was from one of those companies who only sell prefilled cartos and "pen style" kits.
I found an old box of them and after frying the 1st one on my VV set at 5.0V, I turned it down and put another on. Although faint, the flavor came through. If someone made that e-juice flavor, I'd rarely use anything else.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
The first flavor I vaped was a Blu disposable with the classic tobacco flavor. After ordering a starter kit I tried their Cherry Crush and continued to vape that for over a year. Recently switched to a Joyetech eGo-C Twist and Kanger T3 and the first flavor I vaped with that was Watermelon from OKC Vapes.

Unfortunately I can't get the same Cherry Crush that Blu uses, since it's a proprietary blend and Johnson Creek can't sell it. If they could I'd still be vaping that. As for the Watermelon, I'm mixing my own juice now and that's one of the flavors I make myself.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk 4.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
My first juice was a secret tobacco blend made up by my friend who clued me into vaping. He mixed it at Good Vapes, a store in Dallas. He advised me to stick with one flavor, to save money. At that time, I thought I only wanted a tobacco flavor. Now and then when he vaped, the air smelled really nice. To this day, he won't tell me what's in it. When you just vape one flavor, it starts to break down. After a few days it tasted a little soapy, a little like artificial maple flavoring, not much like tobacco, though it still made the air smell good, and reminded me of my friend. It was expensive though, so when I discovered ECBlends online, I abandoned "Mark's blend" and have never looked back. The first juice I selected on my own was ECBlends absinthe, and I still reorder it.

Being a veteran with many years of smoking, I was sent a kit by the Vape a Vet foundation. Wow, cool little mod, an Innokin and some really great juice from BRV (Bottle Ready to Vape). It was called Chestys Punch. This was really great stuff. Found out I like to vape berry flavors. I use BRV and Smoke Cignals Juice. The BRV donated all their proceeds to the Vape A Vet Foundation. What a great cause. I buy the Smoke Cignal juice local for great back up and to try different flavors. I have graduated to a Kayfun Lite Plus on a Vamo V5, and build my own coils now and the juice is better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread