What was the very first flavor you ever vaped and if you liked it, is it still a favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drivesbarefoot

Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Cedar Falls, Iowa USA
When I ordered my first ecig kit I ordered just one bottle of juice to go with it and it happened to be pina colada. The moment I tried it I felt like I found the holy grail, like this was something that would take very little getting used to and I was amazed.

Since then I've ordered at least 15 other flavors. Most good, some not so good, but I still keep going back to pina colada out of them all. I'm wondering if this is because pina colada was "imprinted" into my brain because of associating it with such a positive experience!

I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
NOT for me. My first flavor was High Caliber Cinna Buns. My ego arrived the day before my first juice order did. Now I won't complain because the Cinna Buns was very generously added as a free sample with my PV, so at least I had something to try vaping right away.

However, :facepalm:

I've seen a Few people say this is their favorite juice and I have to wonder what they don't like. I tasted like a cheap cinnamon candle smells.

XTERRA

Aug 9, 2013
NOT HERE
I got my first juice when i got my first setup ,, 5 juices from ivape ,, mt dew was good ,, but the rest sucked i still have some of them ,, they have been steeping for like a month,, still suck ,, I DIY now cause i cant bring myself to buy more juice that might suck ,, I have many juices that i enjoy now my adv juice is what i call mounds cause it taste just like mounds ,, i stilll like mt dew but I dont vape it anymore ,,

Ms.Kitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Florida
I bought my ego system at my local b&m.

He was terrific!
Spent better part an hour helping me find just the right flavor.
I didn't want anything other than tobacco. I found Red Pirate from W2V. That's all I vaped for
quite awhile....then I discovered flavors! Fruits, desserts n VANILLA, oh my!! lol
I still go back to my red pirate occasionally, when I crave the tobacco flavor.

Whiplash205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Cleveland, Ga, USA
Cappuccino, tonight at my local b&m when me and the wife got our first kits. Excellent juice. Tried a bunch of flavors and found some keepers to start us out with. Was surprised I didn't like the menthol I tried as my analogs were menthols. They went into the trash at the store.:D. Now just to keep from backsliding.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

angelicames

Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
USA
Honestly, I had/have an awful time with taste. Everyone seems to taste things differently than I do. It took multiple weeks for me to find something that actually tasted decent or that I could taste at all. A lot of it was the smoking, some of it was some treatment I had to have. Honestly, it took like 4 weeks before I got much taste out of anything, and that was moon mountain vapor nebula nectar... and I got a 50 ml bottle sitting here and it is totally in rotation 4 more weeks later... on my 3rd bottle.

SilverZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Illinois, USA
I started a couple of years ago with a couple of shorty 808 batteries and a crapload of cartomizers that came prefilled with a Chinese-made eliquid. I honestly don't remember the flavors, they were all bad. Within two days I was back on the analogs.

This past winter I learned about carto tanks and bought a couple with some new bottled liquids from the same vendor. The first one I tried was a waffle flavor, and I was hooked. It was so damned good I couldn't stop vaping it. I ended up ordering two more bottles of the stuff and what I got in the mail wasn't even close to the first bottle; it tasted like I was vaping paint. Back on the analogs I went. Those bottles are still here after steeping for about six months and they haven't improved in the slightest.

After that failure I saw a review of MBV liquids on YouTube and bought a few bottles. Their first flavor that I tried was Bananas Gone Nuts, and it was—and still is—fantastic. I don't vape it a lot, but I still drip it when I get up in the morning most days. It tastes exactly like the banana nut bread my mother used to bake, with a little bit of butter. Assuming they keep the same recipe (and they can keep it in stock) I'll probably continue to buy it.

I bought a V2 Cigs starter kit when I first started out, and my first flavor was peppermint. Needless to stay, it was of a "lesser" quality, being that it IS just a kit for people just switching from analogs to PVs. However, the first e liquid flavor I ever vaped was one my friend owned, Volcano's Pineapple Punch. I fell in love with Volcano, but I never buy their liquids because they're so darn expensive! But boy, do they make some good e liquid! :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread