What would you bring in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Hey all,

We like to ask from time to time, what people would like to see offered in the store (either online or the actual store) that is not currently there. We want to be able to provide people with the parts or items they want all in one location but are looking for some ideas on what else to bring in?

What would you bring in? tanks? mods? individual parts? KR808 cartos? More prefilled cartomizer flavors?

let us know!

v/r

Rob

silverbullit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2012
NC Blue Ridge Foothills
For many of us it becomes all about accessories. Been doing this for 14 mos. Love your HFC and Berry, I also do the car. mach and Taboo. WE have the Mods and tanks. I'd like to see mod carrying cases with belt loops, I'd like to see larger quantities available of our favorite juices upon request, i.e 100ml of HFC or Berry. Run special deals on large quantity of Boge cartos. And maybe some fancy tanks like the JB lavas or Uniques with some bedazzle glass tubes. That way we could be a one-stop shopper. Just my opinion. You did ask. Thanks and good luck.

18SixFifty

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Michigan
I really don't know what to say. If you could find a draw, you know something that nobody else has, or even just a sale price that you can advertise to get people on board that might help. As for asking what more you can carry that doesn't really work. Other sites are already carrying it. Maybe something like a signature juice that sells for less? Kind of like a house juice, cinnamon berry, lime mix? Something standardized that rocks each and every time you vape it. Find the perfect mix and then come on ECF and give away a bunch of samples.

The best of luck to you. I worked in marketing for a while please feel free to pm me with any questions. Free advice is only worth what you pay for it, but sometimes it helps.

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
When we ask these questions, we are trying to gather from the community their feeling for what in the market is currently the trend in their experience. As well as what it takes (to you the customer) to try another vendor. We definitely appreciate all feedback and thank both of the above posters for their input.

The accessories are a good idea and we'll look at new ones coming out on the market. Thank you for the observation!

As to the "custom order" of larger than our normal bottles, we just ask that people understand that our liquid is lab made, not hand mixed. We have to make a minimum amount of liquid per batch so that it can go under correct quality control testing (large enough sample size metered out over large enough batches). Also the labs like us to have minimum order quantities, so we cannot ask for just 1 x 100ml bottle of this or that. Now that does not mean we do not take into consideration new flavor ideas that people would like to see (most of the indulgence line were partial idea's we flushed out), it just means we cannot custom blend orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread