What would you like in a USA made e-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozmodius

Jun 24, 2009
My dream ecig would be a janty stick style that included an atty that contained a wick (maybe kevlar thread) that would extend down into a three ml bottle of juice and a battery with at least 900mah. This would accomplish several things...

1. All day smoking without maintinance.
2. reduced cost of ownership (no need to buy carts)
3. small package (slightly wider than 2 AA bats)
4. built in usb passthrough/charging

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
  • Favorite atomizers? If you could just have one atomizer, what would it be? Like EVO or RN4081. Easy draw is important. RN4081 is durable.

• Battery size vs appearance (we want to have a product that potential vapers wont be turned off to). I would trade weight for performance. I would like to buy batteries in a 6 pack for better value. Try to minimize weight on LED end for improved balance. I like LED. Easy draw.

• Manual vs auto switch (again) Have both options available with LED. Easy draw.

• I've been using a 510 in addition to my Nebula, and think it might prove to be a good platform as far as the atomizer and draw goes... What do you think? :) The 510 runs hot; verify coil is not too hot. I don't like 510 atty design style. It would be nice if draw same as analog. 510 does performs well.

• We're looking into building everything, though atomizers MAY still be sourced elsewhere.
Meeting with our manufacturer tomorrow to brainstorm and would like to bring some suggestions from our community. Appreciate anything you guys would add.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread