• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What you rocking, where dya get it, where are you from, what juice you vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwayman

May 24, 2017
Just to make some chit chat and banter, where are you from, what you rocking and where'd you get it from?

Im from the West Midlands, but im a cockney ;)

Im rocking the kbox200 with avocado 24 vape and taste bomb!

I got it from eBay lol no store near me had it [emoji15]

Im addicted to V juice's Vimto. A company from down the road in Kingstanding.

Lets hear what you all have and maybe start some networking of suppliers...maybe you make juices or mods...or even tanks.

This is to liven up the UK Forum as a few posts have been a bit negged out by lack of input...

So... Go! [emoji36]

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

cloudbusting

Apr 6, 2017
uk
from hampshire ...using alien 220w and baby alien + cf sub battery and innokin coolfire mini
with cleito 120 and limitless xl + nautilus 2..got other tanks but cant get on with them..buy kit from shops all over + amazon here's some of the kit ..
20170506_133703.jpg

Highwayman

May 24, 2017
Nice collection ;)

How do you find the 120? I have a cleito (regular) and i thought it was a great little tank :) it was my driver until i got my avocado24.

Ive only got three mods:
Cloupor GT
FUhatton mech
Kbox200

Always wanted the alien but others came up at a price I couldnt refuse ;) then i got the kbox for £10+2 batteries bargain of the century! Its the only one i use now :) It needed a paint job so got it sprayed, kangers job of painting the kbox was shocking! But im not the only one out there that thinks this :/

Il get some pics up later ;)

Where do you source your juices?

cloudbusting

Apr 6, 2017
uk
a tenner ...great deal... as for the 120,love it been vaping on it for a few weeks on and off ..great flavour decent clouds too ...still on the first coil and no sign of needing a change for a while,as for the juice i brought loads from vapertrails ,evapo and the vapeinn,vap ER+, just before tpd kicked in :) and got a load of 72 nic to make my own,made a 100ml of heisenberg so far ,various strenghts,not too bad either ..

Reactions: Richard-D

Highwayman

May 24, 2017
I missed the bus when tpd came in :( i was skint and needed a tank asap as i was running the cleito on a rinsed coil lol

Im strongly considering making my own juices, its rediculous with the new tpd shizzle.

Found a kit, with most of the bits and bobs you need, on the net for £30 and vg/pg for fairly cheap on the bay. My local vape store sells Vjuice concentrate, my favourite brand and flavour :) tenner.Just the nic to source now :/

cloudbusting

Apr 6, 2017
uk
I missed the bus when tpd came in :( i was skint and needed a tank asap as i was running the cleito on a rinsed coil lol

Im strongly considering making my own juices, its rediculous with the new tpd shizzle.

Found a kit, with most of the bits and bobs you need, on the net for £30 and vg/pg for fairly cheap on the bay. My local vape store sells Vjuice concentrate, my favourite brand and flavour :) tenner.Just the nic to source now :/

it will save a lot of money,and it's easy enough to do ,let me know how you get on ...

• Agree

Richard-D

Jan 23, 2017
London, UK
I'm a Londoner (not a cockney, or a mockney) but my family roots are in the West Midlands and Derbyshire.

Tanks: I mostly use a Smok TFV8 Big Baby (standard version, not EU), sometimes the Smok TFV8 Baby (standard version, not EU) and sometimes the Smok Spirals.

Mods: Smok OSUB Plus and Vaporesso Tarot Nano.

I make my own juices, the main one being heavily raspberry based because the only ones I really enjoyed prior to DIY were Red Ice and Fortress of Solitude (both raspberry based and highly recommended) by Avant Garde.

I got into vaping to kick my long-standing menthol filter roll-up habit. I got into DIY juices because I couldn't stomach paying significantly more for a juice habit than I had paid for a rolling tobacco habit, and I don't like the throat hit that many juices seem to have.

Flavour concentrates: FlavourArt and The Flavor Apprentice (sometimes also called Perfumer's Apprentice).
Nicotine and VG: FlavourArt.

DIY supplies: from flavourart.co.uk and chefsflavours.co.uk

Reactions: Highwayman

chesney

Jul 26, 2008
UK
I have used the same Cigalike for 9 years.
Free replacement batteries and chargers when they fail. Costs less than £1 per day of light use, up to £3 heavy chain vaping. Its easy to use and very discreet. Smoke it, chuck cart away and attach another and the bigger battery lasts two days.
As close to smoking tobacco as it gets and I've tried them all. I never wanted to roll my own tobacco and so I'm certainly not interested in modding, cloud blowing, or refilling, life's already complicated enough.
In my opinion, refillables were a bad way to go. 85% of smokers still smoke tobacco. Thats a big fail for the ecig industry. I think smokers try it, find it so complicated and far removed from smoking that they dont bother with it.
That is until they get a good cigalike :) The big tobacco cigalikes are useless.
Not quite sure how the tobacco industry tries to kill us and then save us all at the same time, not sure if there is any other industry quite like it.
Oh, and You can now buy nicotine containing eliquid on ebay, so the vape shops are soon to be squeezed out

chesney

Jul 26, 2008
UK
Hangsen TPD approved e-liquid is now selling on ebay cheap as chips. £1.50 for 10ml in the million different flavours.
Does this mean the vape shops days are numbered?
They had a shop that only appealed to 20% of people who smoked, that was bad enough. Now years later less than 20% of smokers switched to vaping, so they now only appeal to 16% of the original 20%.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
A weird crew tonight.
Paps v4 with a dvarw, kiss with a calix atop, rdna60 with a vector and a scotch to wash my home brew juice down.
I’m from London originally, now kicking it west in the sticks. Got them from Athens, Hungary and an online shop here for the rdna and dripper
B71FAE3F-6FD4-4470-811F-E9095FFFAD78.jpeg
up late seeing if we can rescue the ashes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread