Whatchoo vapin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRW78

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
So I am finally getting into vaping pretty well and have had no regular cigs for near 8 weeks now!! Found my nic content to be best at 24mg and found some flavors that I really dig. I like the fruity/sweet juice and have Hawaiian slap, and Son of a Beach on regular rotation. Slap is a pineapple/mango with a touch of sweet, and beach tastes a lot like sipping on punch. I have sampled a few more recently and picked up 2 more flavors; Sub-Zero, and Cinnamint. Sub-Zero tastes VERY similar to Wrigley's spearmint gum, and if anyone is familiar with Big Red gum, that would be the Cinnamint. If not familiar, it's a light, minty-cinnamon, with a little sweet.

What are your favorites?

CRW78

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
I didn't really like any tobacco flavors I have tasted, boba's bounty is probably the closest thing to tobacco I like. To be honest, I never liked the taste of cigarettes lol. I'd really like to experiment with making my own flavors, but I need to read up SOOOO much more on it. May be a while before I feel comfortable doing so. I'd like to try other flavors as well, but online is a bit risky. You gotta buy whatever it is, even the small bottles, and if you don't like it, you're out money, even if only a dollar or 2. If you do like it, then you have even longer to wait for a real order.. Sigh.. There must be a balance here.. MUST!! lol

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
It's hot down here in south TX so I often like fruit + light menthol to keep things cool. Here are a couple of recommendations that you might like given what you've said so far (also because I noticed you have a new protank II from your other thread):

Mount Baker Vapor's Thug Juice (65/35 2 extra flavor shots). Tastes like a watermelony punch and is inexpensive.

Nicoticket's Betelgeuse (light menthol added). Intense pineapple, strawberry, citrus punch. A bit more expensive but well-made and lots of flavor.

Mount Baker Vapor's Green Ice (65/35). Green apple on menthol. Again, inexpensive and lots of flavor. Throw in a bit of mint with this one and its delicious.

There are better juices out there but these are relatively inexpensive all day vapes in the fruit genre that have worked out well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread