Whats been happening with Vapealicious Juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
Received 2 emails this morning at 3:30am after sending DLite a PM from here yesterday concerning my order.
First email stated that the order was being processed. Second email stated the order had been shipped!! Yahoo!!:laugh:

My excitement was short lived when I tried to access the tracking info and it said it wasnt available. Bummer. :( Could be too soon to track?:confused:

headstrong311

Verified Member
May 29, 2011
New Jersey
Received 2 emails this morning at 3:30am after sending DLite a PM from here yesterday concerning my order.
First email stated that the order was being processed. Second email stated the order had been shipped!! Yahoo!!:laugh:

My excitement was short lived when I tried to access the tracking info and it said it wasnt available. Bummer. :( Could be too soon to track?:confused:

At least you got a reply. I placed an order on 5/21 and still no answer to my emails.
Will be hard to give them any more repeat orders if I can't even get a "sorry, were working on it" response.

I also order from velvet cloud vapor and they ship out same day excellent juice and fast shipping. And they even give you a sample and last few times I ordered from them the upt my 10ml to 30ml free of charge..its now been almot 3 weeks and still no juice from vapealicious. Tried to call e mail ecf e mail and no response. This is getting frustrating:glare:

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
I'm not going to order from them. There are too many places that ship quickly and keep me informed from the moment I place my order to put up with bad customer service.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

I understand but as far as Im concerned, as long as I receive my shipment and if I like the juice - they will have me hooked and I will buy again no matter how long the wait.

Its like I dont care if its going to take awhile so long as I am notifed that it will take awhile. Something must be going on there, this is not the service I have heard about in the past. I feel bad for them - something must be wrong. I hope all is ok with them.

Starre

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
plus.google.com
I reviewed them here because I was looking for a reputable company that has a certain flavor, but I saw only reviews of long waits (one person didn't even have her juice on the way until she posted here.) I found what I was looking for and just ordered it with 20% off and 2 free samples elsewhere:)

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

gutter77

Feb 25, 2012
Osceola, IA USA
I understand but as far as Im concerned, as long as I receive my shipment and if I like the juice - they will have me hooked and I will buy again no matter how long the wait.

Its like I dont care if its going to take awhile so long as I am notifed that it will take awhile. Something must be going on there, this is not the service I have heard about in the past. I feel bad for them - something must be wrong. I hope all is ok with them.

Oh wow! That sucks! I haven't ordered from them in awhile and had a craving for GBC. I went to their website and my anti-virus software was trying to block it. Said it would expose me to high risk threats. Hmmm... :unsure:

Pupacakes

Apr 27, 2012
Long island
Well guys here it is June 2014 and still no better. I
placed my order the 22 they have my Money my order says
Paid.
Not a word from them.
Been e-mailing and leaving messages on their phone no answer.
This is no way to treat customers. Shame on you.
I would like you to return my $33.35 order AB-10652
If you can't for fill customers orders on a timely matter at least give your customer an
Up to date as to when you will ship.
Not a happy customer.
Rosemary

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Well guys here it is June 2014 and still no better. I
placed my order the 22 they have my Money my order says
Paid.
Not a word from them.
Been e-mailing and leaving messages on their phone no answer.
This is no way to treat customers. Shame on you.
I would like you to return my $33.35 order AB-10652
If you can't for fill customers orders on a timely matter at least give your customer an
Up to date as to when you will ship.
Not a happy customer.
Rosemary

Yes, I sent them an email about my order being wrong and also posted on their Facebook to please answer me.
They haven't answered me either.

It look 2 weeks before they sent my order out this time.

To top it all off, this was a gift certificate that they gave me to give them another chance and try them again.
This order was worse than the 1st one the tried to make up for.
I got the juices, they forgot one juice though. I give up waiting for their response.
I have moved on to a different company. I am Very disappointed. It was good juice.
Communication goes a long way.

16 days since ordering. I didn't order during a sale. No response to emails or contact form. The website is broken so I can't view my order details. I'm starting to wonder if this company went under or something. I find it hard to believe a company backed up on orders so much doesn't have the resources available to step up production.

They have a message on their homepage saying 7-14 through the 20th they are relocating and re-structuring so I'm hoping this means they will get things sorted out soon.

I've been waiting since 22nd of June, they sent a wrong order then didn't reply to any emails or messages for about 2 weeks then said a replacement would be sent on the 9th, still nothing so have tried contacting one final time :(

EagleHawk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Huntington Beach,CA
I ordered on June 29, sent two emails both 2 weeks apart and have received no response. I paid 40 bucks for three bottles of juice, tax, and shipping! I've since ordered three different times from other vendors and received and now vaped all of the other juice. What gives? Any other industry, business, product vendor would keep customers at least apprised. Life happens, we all get that. We are a small community still, and support each other. But this lack of respect is just not cool. We work hard for our money. If I was interested in floating my money, I would buy mutual funds, not eliquid. Get your crap together Vapealicious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread