Whats better than vapemail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

p7willm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Lansdale, PA, USA
I thank my lucky stars I can afford pretty much anything I want, I have seen some $2,000 engraved mods I try not to think about, but when there is something I do not need right away I love fasttech.

I get the fun of looking for the thing I want, with the possibility of finding something like the vibrating mod, and ordering it. Then you know it will show up in a couple of days to a couple of months and there is no tracking. I remember what I ordered, most of the time, but it is a wonderful surprise when you open the mailbox and there is a present from the mail gods.

Fasttech does stuff other than vaping and I am going to start using them for other stuff, although it will not match getting vape mail.

elan123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Utah
The instant satisfaction of getting stuff at a local Brick and Mortar. Plus, it supports local business, and it is a place to hang out/get
help/make some new friends on occasion.

I have some local stores but for liquids and mods they are almost worthless. I even have 3 Madvapes B/M stores but their liquids are terrible as well. Supporting a very good juice vendor through online orders seems to be more important to me. They seem to really care about their quality and service.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
I'm starting to consider ordering from Fasttech more often then US vendors just because of this. I don't bother tracking Fasttech orders. Lately, any order I place with a US vendor has been delayed and it's been really annoying. Particularly Priority Mail, which I thought was a Priority. I try not to go with that kind of shipping, but sometimes I don't have a choice. These packages have been arriving up to 5 days later then the expected delivery date. I just don't get it...

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
I have some local stores but for liquids and mods they are almost worthless. I even have 3 Madvapes B/M stores but their liquids are terrible as well. Supporting a very good juice vendor through online orders seems to be more important to me. They seem to really care about their quality and service.

I can understand that. I have ordered lots of stuff online. Also, I think the Orange County area of California may have better brick and mortar shops.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I'm starting to consider ordering from Fasttech more often then US vendors just because of this. I don't bother tracking Fasttech orders. Lately, any order I place with a US vendor has been delayed and it's been really annoying. Particularly Priority Mail, which I thought was a Priority. I try not to go with that kind of shipping, but sometimes I don't have a choice. These packages have been arriving up to 5 days later then the expected delivery date. I just don't get it...

I wouldn't fault the vendor- esp if you've received shipping notifications within a day of ordering.
I find most of my shipping issues are the fault of the postal service.

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
The only thing I hate is when I order something and the tracking says "out for delivery," and it's on a weekday. With the apartment I live at, any package that looks too big fit in the mailbox gets left at the office. The mail doesn't come until around 4:30pm, and I don't get off until 5pm, and that's when the office closes, so I have to wait until the next day. Grrrr I hate that so much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread