What's comparable to spearmint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I never figured it would happen, but apparently I just bought the last bottle of spearmint juice. I'm already having withdrawals.
Anybody have any suggestions for an alternative? I've tried the supermint, but it's a little on the bland side compared to the spearmint.
Thanks in advance.
:w00t: Hi Rappel ! Miss you babe :D oh yeah, I dunno the answer to your question :laugh::laugh: nope :smokie:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Anita, you wild woman! Thanks for saying hi...now, answer the question or you'll get in trouble. lol
I've been good, busy, busy, busy.
:ohmy::shock::shock::ohmy: ut-ohhh, you work fer da lawyer right? :unsure: uhmm, I think you're posta chew spearmint gum at the same time as vapin the supermints and it'll taste the same :blink: maybe :?: yeah, dats it. :smokie:

p.s. pleeze don't take me ta court on this one. I'll be good from now on !!

Rappel_Welch

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
South Carolina
lol Nice save, Nita.
I can't even walk n chew gum at the same time without trippin' over myself. How am I supposed to chew gum n vape at the same time...I'd wind up swallowin' my cart or stickin' a wad of used gum in the charger...then where would I be, eh? Snow would have to post a video showin' me how to get gum outta my charger.

grandpawrichard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Burlington, Washington
I hear you! Spearmint is probably my favorite. Good thing I have a little bit of supply left. Premium Smilin is good. It doesn't replace Spearmint for me but it works. I'm looking forward to trying this Peacemaker....

Peacemaker is Fantastic! I've been using Cool Carts with great results. Today my order came in with an order of WOW Carts. Man, oh man! What a difference! The WOW Carts Really make the Peacemaker POP!!!!!! The throat hit for even an experienced Vaper will break on a coughing streak and a Fantastic Taste to the mouth.

GPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread