Status
Not open for further replies.

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
DIY some new flavors, debate with myself on what flavors to pack for vacation. debate about how much geat i NEED to take with me on vacation with my girlfriend, fret about what i have to leave behind. pack clothes into a plastic bag and throw into suitcase (i dont pack clothes very well. as long as they get to my destination in the same condition that i put them in the bag i dont care.. packing my ecig stuff takes me as long as packing my child into his winter clothes and carseat.. about half an hour.) then pack all of my electronics into my carry on bag. then fall asleep, then wake up and vape like its my last vape ever, then run around like a chicken with its head cut off because IM GOING TO DISNEY. lol. knowing your going on vacation somewhere and then having to wait over a year gets a little stressful.

TLDR; packing, packing, more packing, going on vacation just after midnight sunday.

SorryNameTaken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Somerset, PA
Oh I'd love to go see the new Thor movie! Unfortunately, hubby woke up in severe pain and had to have his wisdom teeth yanked immediately, so I think we will spend a nice relaxing weekend at home. Probably just play some call of duty ghosts and watch TV.

We did have plans to go to a B&M, but the closest one is just over an hour away and I don't want to have him stuck that far away if he were to start feeling under the weather. Plus getting his teeth out was expensive so I'm feeling less inclined to go spending now. Maybe I'll convince myself to place a web order so I can have some vapemail to look forward to!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Whats everybody doing this weekend ???

Gonna try to determine why I and my bride of 44+ years need to pay for/support da ACA mandated maternity/newborn care/pediatric/birth control and substance use disorder services. Da metal health care service wasn't really a concern until recently!

Grateful dat I DIY... foresee a nic level and joose consumption increase... kinda like our national debt!

Other than that, just vaping my buns off as usual.

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
Laundry, vaping, cleaning, vaping, grocery shopping, vaping.

Tomorrow night, one of hubby's and my fave things to do with friends...trivia night! That reminds me...have to take an appetizer. What should I make? Hmmmm...

And I will quit procrastinating and finally place a juice order. I have been using my old standbys and feel like a change.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Laundry, vaping, cleaning, vaping, grocery shopping, vaping.

Tomorrow night, one of hubby's and my fave things to do with friends...trivia night! That reminds me...have to take an appetizer. What should I make? Hmmmm...

And I will quit procrastinating and finally place a juice order. I have been using my old standbys and feel like a change.

Placed one this morning with Good Life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread