• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Whats for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Let's see. Tonight: chicken salad, two hot dogs on good bread, Stax potato chips, 2 beers, a little wine. All spread out over six hours playing on the computer (editing video, ECF & another forum, budget & vacation planning).

I usually eat a little better than tonight. Rarely cook though. I find that cooking for one almost always results in too much food. I can only tolerate the same thing a couple days in a row ... so, a lot of wasted food if I cook.

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
I hit 45 Dragon and what was a great metabolism once upon a time has seemed to slow down to a crawl. I'm starting to put on a few inches, and most of them have made the over the shoulder boulder holder look more like bandaids and dental floss.

Hell, I've been shot, blown up, run over, even did a couple mid-air 360's in a 280zx that I actually managed to walk away from.:ohmy: ( I always have to giggle when "born again Christians" tell me I need God to protect me:p ) After all the damage that I've heaped on my body, I don't do anything more athletic than golf, so I guess I should feel grateful that I don't weigh like 600 lbs or something after sitting behind a desk all day and at my computer all evening.:D

Last edited:

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
I've only gone from a size 6 to a 9 in most clothing, except my bras. Not good for an already bad back.

I've read in a couple of places that strengthening the abdomen will help with a bad back.( muscles, won't help a bad disk or something like that ) Though, I don't really see the logic in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread