What's in the mail at V4L this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
I am going to ask the question that is on everyone's mind. Before we submit our weekly "must have" orders from V4L, including the big boy batteries - did the V4L postman come 'round today? More to the point, did you folks get any new coolness in the mail that you plan to announce as soon as I have placed an order? I am just covering my bases before I hit the almighty submit button...:p

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I am going to ask the question that is on everyone's mind. Before we submit our weekly "must have" orders from V4L, including the big boy batteries - did the V4L postman come 'round today? More to the point, did you folks get any new coolness in the mail that you plan to announce as soon as I have placed an order? I am just covering my bases before I hit the almighty submit button...:p

Nosy girl aren't ya? But inquiring minds want to know! lol ;)

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I have yet to find a flavor I can vape all day without switching flavors. I mix it up. Maybe I will find that miracle vape someday that I can all day everyday.

I tend to puff the capuccino during the day when I am out and about. At night watching tv or on the computer I try other things depending to my mood. The 8 chocolate is just right on the passthrough - almost like having dessert! Yummy! But yeah, most the time it is the capuccino or coffee.

circeseye

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Modesto
I have yet to find a flavor I can vape all day without switching flavors. I mix it up. Maybe I will find that miracle vape someday that I can all day everyday.

ive got 7 different flavors and the one i can smoke all day long is the 555 its just sooo damn yummy :poh and over 24hours and not a single craving for an analog. i really think the ecig has cured me :D

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

I can tell you, we are caught up now, so there will hopefully be LOTS of smilin people tomorrow, and Thursday. We really have been stressed, with everything not just being shipped, but, as they say, it had been both

coming.....and going:shock:

Enjoy

Steve:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread