Whats is the best Cartomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Leigh

Sep 9, 2015
Lost type of draw does not equate to a cartomizer.

What setup are you currently using? I know you're a winner on the cloupor giveaway, but of course you don't have that yet.
I got a plume veil on a sigelei 100W I also use my subtank mini on it. I know that cartomizers have a tight I would prefer to have one with a lose draw for a cartomizer. I really don't know a whole lot about cartomizers I been using RDAs for a long time got a subohm tank since it was all the rage its good. I am just trying to explore more since I been in my comfort zone for a while. I know that some people love cartomizers and swear by them so I want to experience it for my self.

ImThatGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
California
Well, if you really want to experience it...you need to be around 6 - 9 watts, on average.

Good cartomizers are boge or smoktek. Ranges from single coil, dual coil, small hole, big hole, unpunched, single hole, dual hole, quad hole, etc. Resistance ranges from 1.5 to 3.0

http://www.crystalclearvaping.com/510-Cartomizers-_c_7.html

Reactions: Baditude

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I no longer use cartomizers or cartotanks, but up until about a year ago I was using them almost exclusively. I preferred standard resistance 510 Ikenvape Platininum cartomizers and IBTanked pyrex cartotanks. I liked standard resistance 510 Ikenvape Plats because they generally lasted longer than either Boge or Smoktech, were faster to fill with liquid than Boges, had nice-sized dual laser-drilled holes, and had better flavor than Boge or Smoktech. I can't speak to Ikenvape quality in the last year.

Smoktech 2.0 - 3.0 ohm single coils were my second favorite. I never liked dual coil cartomizers. Boges took too long to fill via the drip method because of their more compact filler material.

2881.jpg

Today I use rebuildables exclusively. I kinda grew tired of the inconsistant availability of Ikenvapes as a brand, and the inconsistancy of cartomizer quality in general regardless of brand. The last time I tried to setup a cartotank I had five dead cartos in a row. I literally had wasted at least 8 ml of premium juice in those bad cartos. Enough was enough.

I finally realized that if I used rebuildables exclusively, that I would be exclusively in charge of the quality of my vape, and not have to rely on the inconsistant quality of cartomizers. Cartomizers were great when they worked, but I suffered from too many bad ones.

I still believe cartos and cartotanks are a great option between clearomizers and rebuildables on the vaping ladder.

Vendor List of Pre-punched Cartomizers

IBTanked Pyrex Cartotanks: A Review

Baditude's Cartotank Setup Guide

Proper Terminology: Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Delivery Devices

Last edited:

heliguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
chicago
I was still using cartos until about a month ago until I got into RTAs. These 801 fusion cartos are by far the best out of any cartos I have tried and I have tried pretty much all of them. You do however need a 510 to 801 adapter. They have a much looser draw than all the other cartos. They have absolutely no weird taste which I get from pretty much any other carto. In fact they have not taste what so ever. They produce more vapor and throat hit than the others with excellent flavor. The 2ohm ones seem to work the best. I use to buy them from Iken Vape but they are always out of stock. I highly recommend them!

I started buying them here.

http://www.avidvaper.com/801-fusion-cartomizers/

Here is the link to the stealth adapters. Just make sure you get the 510 to 801

http://www.avidvaper.com/stealth-adapter/

Trust me you wont be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread