What's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noxdrako

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Ocala fl
I have been vaping on and off for while and I finally ended up really liking the ego passthrough for the battery. I have been considering upgrading and need advice.. I like the idea of variable voltage batteries. I picked up a tank atomizer and cart I think it is type a and I loved it at first till it started leaking. I I have been reading about ways to fix it, but pre punched silicone caps etc just have not gotten any yet.. I see there are a lot options now with egos like the 2 part atomizer, and clearomizers, etc. Any recommendations? I primarily stick to vapor bomb liquids 18 to 24 mg depending on my stress levels for the day. I don't want to go extremely overboard as I am on a budget. I just want to be able to pull it out and puff when I need to without flooding the battery. Not really looking to get into mods or anything (but those awesome looking tanks like phiniac look awesome) any suggestions from the pros who have gone through trial and error?

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
I second the "Stardust" aka CE4+. Get the lowest resistance ones, 2.4-2.6ohms with the long wicks like in Candi's link above. The Vivi Nova is out of stock, but they've had some issues with them that they're correcting. The next batch should be great.

If you want to experiment with some low-range variable voltage, check out the eGo Twist. It's variable from 3.3 to 4.8 volts in 0.2V increments and seems to work real well. It sells for about $30.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread