Not open for further replies.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
We're still celebrating! :bday: Pay It Forward! ;)

Some of the best new juice vendors mixing right now are in our own PIF family and they've been generous enough to give us gifts to help us celebrate.

To enter:

Must be a PIF member.
Post in this thread...perhaps you can tell us what kinds of flavors you're liking these days or how many you've tried to find your "all day vape" (just flavors, not vendors).
One post per person.
Winners announced on Sunday. Random.org will determine the winners.

First Prize is a juice lovers dream package:
KickBassVapor E-Liquid 30ml winners choice.
vapealiciousjuice.com2 20ml winners choice, 2 drip tips, 1 bottle buddy with samples.
Pure Vapes: Home$25 Gift Certificate

Second and third prizes:
2 20ml winners choice, 2 drip tips, 1 bottle buddy with samples from vapealiciousjuice.com

3 very lucky winners for this one contest...good luck everyone! :vapor: :bday:

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon
I've tried at least 15 vendors and over 40 million juices (at least that's what it feels like!). Found out I'm a real picky vaper lol. Faves these days are Ms T's Butter Rum, TV's TastyFinger, SA's Sweet Tea (with a splash of strawberry), BWB's Malty Toffee, and KBV's OMG. Oh, and I'm learning to love the DIY Birthday Cake B sent me with the carto. So there you have it, my entry. :)

Did you hear that B? Loving the Birthday Cake! Bottle getting low...where did you say that came from again? Mmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
Post in this thread...perhaps you can tell us what kinds of flavors you're liking these days or how many you've tried to find your "all day vape" (just flavors, not vendors).[/SIZE]

I'm only about 3 weeks smoke free......it's like starting all over again. I can taste stuff! I'm revisiting juices that weren't so great and it's a completely different story now!

There are some flavors that I WANT to be good, that sound good in theory, but I think I'm just super finiky.

I've been loving mentholated fruits lately! Watermelon popsicle, shamrock shake~ish flavor, and of course the cinnamon pear that I diy!!

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
What a very cool contest, thank you BiancaMontgomery, bOB, yissM (KickBassVapor) and vapealisciousjuice.com. I would love the KBV juice. I went through so many other peoples juices mostly DIY juice to find my all day Vape. This is what happened.......I had some of bOB's flavors before they left and went to become their own vendors, I had some dessert flavors from Lynlee and some other members. They were all dessert flavors okay? Then I mixed them all together, because I was frustrated that I couldn't find my all day vape; viola my all day vape + I used a cartomizer that had had wintergreen in it and I was in heaven. That was about 3 months ago and now my all day vape is made by my hands and I still love it every day. I named it after my two friends at kick bass vapor though, it's called Ice Fishing Hole................it's very good.
But I still like to taste and vape other's juices every couple of days though, because who know's I may find something else to go along with my Ice Fishing Hole.

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
I can't list all of the different flavors that I tried, but I can list the worst one. Bacon. It tastes great after it's cooked on the stove, but...not so much on the atty:(

My favorite all day vapes are PureCig, Brad's Favorite, and Pall/Mall. Interesting enough, I don't do menthol even after all of those years of smoking it.

Thanks for the great contest!!

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
I am having a rare not great but decent day so i will jump in on this contest.With close to 2 years vaping I tryed many samplers from many vendors and still find that each day I like to use different flavors just depends on what flavors I am craving.I like all types but always a high VG and lower level nic amounts. I kinda hope I never find an all day vape coz I'm enjoying the variety of vapes both from the vendors and my own DIY's!

Babsb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
Northern Wisconsin
Im not so chatty on the boards, but I love contests, its great seeing ppl win! :)

When I started, I wanted anything with menthol..not mint, but menthol! Im tellin ya, if I could of vaped vicks, and add menthol to that, I would of!:laugh: Then I ordered some samples and tried the vanilla..was 'ok' but not sweet enough, added a touch of wintergreen, didnt change the taste but WOW! I thought that would be it! Two days later..I needed something not SO sweet! :laugh:What I have ordered in the past, I have found that they have to be doubled flavor or I cant taste them very much:confused: Right now its wintermint, but almost gone. I have an apple flavor lined up, tried it and it was pretty good.
Sweet and fruity flavors is what I am now leaning towards.
My dream vape? Sweet, but not too sweet, a flavor that floods your mouth with a cool AMAZING HERE I AM HELOOOOOO flaovr!..A cool mentholy lingering flavor, touch of sweet(barely detectable),tobacco flavor for those days where Ive had enough sweet as well.. The search continues....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread