What's PIF without juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
In the beginning I tried a gobzillion flavors and none really stood out as great. DIY red cow flavor is what got me off cigs, and I still mix that in large quantities to keep on hand. I call it my happy heifer juice :)...mix ethyl vanillin with it now for added happiness. I'm having better luck now finding really good juices. KBV joosy froot is my new all time fave, monkeybread, caramel cap and several DIYs. I usually switch out between at least 3 flavors a day. I like banana's foster really well also. Finally very happy to not be looking for vapeable flavors and just enjoying the good ones.

Mikey3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Monmouth County NJ
Well heres my little story :) I have been vaping for almost 2 months now. Within those 2 months I have purchased over 500ml of juice and yes I'm broke now =( Out of the 400ml of different juice venders (I have about 50+ bottles of different stuff) I have maybe found 2-3 daily vapes, which I'm happy about. But I still haven't found the perfect coffee vape which upsets me =( As for my favorites, Wintergreen Smoke2, Malibu Menthol and Watermelon!

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
Wow another great PIF birthday contest! I tried countless vendors and flavors but never really liked anything until Jules sent me a sample of her BBB :) That started the DIY bug and although I've never successfully replicated BBB, I've mixed up some tasty concocotions thanks to help and/or recipes from Missy, Lulu and Candy :) So I probably wouldn't still be vaping if it wasn't for PIF :)

lilith79

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
MI
Wow another great PIF birthday contest! I tried countless vendors and flavors but never really liked anything until Jules sent me a sample of her BBB :) That started the DIY bug and although I've never successfully replicated BBB, I've mixed up some tasty concocotions thanks to help and/or recipes from Missy, Lulu and Candy :) So I probably wouldn't still be vaping if it wasn't for PIF :)

Jules was awesome! She sent me a sample of AC...and then I got addicted to it. :D Who knew I'd love cinnamon that much??

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
I've been vaping for about a month and a week now. I've ordered an obscene amount of juice in the beginning, but I believe I've found the types of flavors I like the most~~fruits and coffee. There are a couple of dessert vapes that are pretty decent, but the things I thought I'd like, I can't see myself vaping on all day. I haven't tried any juices from the vendors being offered in this contest, so it would be AWESOME if I won!!! :D

Wrainn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Louisiana
www.bayouswampjuice.com
Great Contest, My all day vape is Banana split with some peanut butter mixed in. I am pretty new to vaping so I haven't tried to many. I don't really care for the tobacco flavors, I am liking the dessert flavors much more. Hubby likes the fruity flavors and Forest Fruit is his current all day vape. Good Luck Everyone

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
I was loving Melonbacco last night. This morning Banana Nut Bread is tasting pretty good with my morning tea. Passionfruit and Peach always taste good. The biggest difference I find between when I started almost 8 months ago and today is that back then I found I had to change flavors multiple times every day or I'd loose the ability to taste what I was vaping and now I can be happy vaping the same flavor all day long if I choose to.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Well I have been at this a while and like B said . . . I have tried about a billion flavors. I have been stuck on the minty ones for many months and only this week did I finally find the secret to my favorite juice. Capellas cool mint! I have been looking for a LONG time. Pure Vapes is the only vendor who has come VERY close. I also still like some coffee types . . one of which I got from Kick Bass.

I am now starting to add some fruit to my mints and they are really good. So sign me up for the fruity mint types. :)

I thought I had given/sold ALL my vendor juice but this morning, I was putting together a list of what I have left to pif and it filled a whole page! I guess I had better get started. :)

TinyTimberGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Wisconsin
picasaweb.google.com
I'm not sure I qualify as a member yet (if not, please delete).

I'm really new at vaping, so I haven't tried too many flavors. I did buy a small bottle of hypnotic mist (which was great), but I foolishly bought 60ml of it in the classifieds and it smells like dirty socks... So much for that.

Anyway, I made two homemade juices that are pretty good. One was just LorAnns Creme de Menthe, the other I used FA maraschino cherry and chocolate (tastes just like a cherry tootsie pop).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread