Whats the 20% off code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slim66

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
USA
Announcing the "Leaford's 3rd Vape-iversary sale!!
Three years ago tomorrow, on April 6th, 2008, I received my first electronic cigarette and began my journey in the world of vaping!

From being a typical user, I progressed into being a reviewer and blogger, and eventually joined the industry on the production and manufacturing side. My goal from the very start, my vision for the industry, was not centered on making a profit, but on making a better product. I wanted to make e-cigs easier, more comfortable, and more satisfying to use, so more people would succeed at making the switch from the hazards of tobacco smoking to the cleaner and better alternative of electronic cigarettes!

And I honestly believe that I have succeeded in that goal with Bloog's MaxxFusion, the most analog like electronic cigarette on the market! And that I will continue to make e-cigarettes, and MaxxFusion in particular, better and better still as we head into the future!

To celebrate my 3rd Vape-iversary I and my partners at Bloog are offering 20% off on all orders on Wednesday April 6th, AND one lucky customer, chosen at random, will receive their entire order FREE!

So load up your shopping carts, and use coupon code 3YEARVAPE upon checkout!

Good Luck to everyone, and keep on Blooging!

Leaford

Congratulations Leaford on your 3rd Vape-iversary! :toast:

But more importantly, thank you for all your efforts creating the amazing MaxxFusion line of products. You have succeeded in your goal and then some. You only have to read a few threads on this sub-forum to see the many people who have been able to quit the analogs because of the improvements you have brought to the e-cig industry in general, and the MaxxFusion in particular. So many have benefited from your vision and hard work. We will be forever grateful.

I'm glad I've been along for the ride, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :thumbs:

I'm happily Blooging because of you. I can't thank you enough.... :vapor:

DeeLeeKay

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Pittsburgh
Congratulations Leaford on your 3rd Vape-iversary! :toast:

But more importantly, thank you for all your efforts creating the amazing MaxxFusion line of products. You have succeeded in your goal and then some. You only have to read a few threads on this sub-forum to see the many people who have been able to quit the analogs because of the improvements you have brought to the e-cig industry in general, and the MaxxFusion in particular. So many have benefited from your vision and hard work. We will be forever grateful.

I'm glad I've been along for the ride, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :thumbs:

I'm happily Blooging because of you. I can't thank you enough.... :vapor:

What she said! In spades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread