Whats the best e-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyin ryan

Jan 26, 2010
INDIANA
Hi, I'm new to to the e-cig, but after years of giving my money to the tobacco industry and harming myself I've decided I want to go electric lol. I'm looking at purchasing the best e-cig for the best price. Can anyone recommend a good brand? I would like to get one I can refill with "juice". My sister owns and recommends the innovapor. Does anybody have any other suggestions?

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA
I tried a few different ones but never completely quit using tobacco until I ordered the Joye 510 from Cignot.

Awesome service, free shipping after you hit the $50 cutoff and the cheapest (full) 510 starter kit I have ever seen for sale.

$35 for a 2 unit starter kit is crazy good pricing.

Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store.

Last edited:

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
The 510 is a good awesome unit..it was my first and got me to put down the analogs... but I just got an eGo today and I tell you even though I can use my 510 atties on it if I had to do it all over from the beginning I'd go with that first..it really is a souped up 510..10x the battery life, improved flavor and vapor production...yes double the cost but IMO worth every penny..

nneptune

Dec 28, 2009
Illinois
I just started this a couple of weeks ago, after getting an inferior (and expensive) product from smokingeverywhere last year. AVOID THEM!

I found two great sellers.

1. Cignot- http://cignot.com - joye 510 starter kit for $35. You get two e-cigs, and you can pick 2 automatic or 2 manuals, or one of each. My gf prefers the manual, while I prefer the manual. The shipping time is super-quick!... and the price is right!!

2. Vapor Kings - http://vaporkings.com - joye 510 starter kit. Quick delivery (but not quite as fast as Cignot). This has been a quality e-cig, as well.

Good luck! It's great how much these have improved over the past year!

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
here is the way I went on this.. ok there is some better than the 510. but they cost a lot more for the mods or ego..

now if you know that this will get you to quit smoking 100% sure go for the mod or ego

if not the 510 is low cost.. works real good i quit smoking after 3 days with it.. with the money i saved from smoking i could of bought a mod or a ego, but the 510 is good enough so I upgraded ground beef to steaks, and bought a rc helicopter instead..

so with the 510 if it does not work for you then you are not out a lot.. but if it does work for you then it is easy to save for a upgrade if you really want one later

callofthevapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
st Petersburg FL
The 510 is a good awesome unit..it was my first and got me to put down the analogs... but I just got an eGo today and I tell you even though I can use my 510 atties on it if I had to do it all over from the beginning I'd go with that first..it really is a souped up 510..10x the battery life, improved flavor and vapor production...yes double the cost but IMO worth every penny..

I've been waiting for you to take the plunge and get a Ego and give your opinion on it

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
After a few bad purchases I finally got a 510. The only draw back is the battery recharging. They only last about an hour for me. What you need to do is buy extra atomizers and batteries, get a multichargers and have several 510 and when you get 5 dead put them on the charger and you still have several charged one.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread